North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

NWCA VET;343580 said:
mark mcpherson is the main one i have heard to captain campelfield.
Hassellhoff to perth from BP
pitts brothers???????
retiremants from paco d barron , pavlich.
kealba on the look out to pick up bats.
rox??????
Hackney to bring turf players to sydenham - names?

Is Mark Mcpherson going to capt/coach or just capt?
Why would he go to campbellfield?

Opening Batsman;343587 said:
Any Comment that Taylors Lakes have reported 2 players from Gladdy Park out of the Grand Final. Any truth to this? or Taylors Lakes players talking crap to me?

have heard that Rohan Keats was involved if this correct then its his 2nd or 3rd time this year and his new nickname is speedball!
wonder why?

also has anyone heard how many weeks Sayers from Paco got after being reported in the semi?

oldman65;343666 said:
Is Mark Mcpherson going to capt/coach or just capt?
Why would he go to campbellfield?

Because Buckley Park are going to get worse before they get better and because you are paying him 3 grand sign on and 200 a game.

oldman65;343690 said:
$5800.00 is a lot of money for 1 bloke,and if correct then he would be the highest paid bloke in the comp,especially if he is not coaching and only the capt.

how much are they paying the coach?

would not think that is anywhere near correct as he has never played for money and money does not drive him to play cricket,but he could possibly bring a couple of players which would be good,seems like a fairly popular guy within the comp

Definetley on coin is Macca i know this for a fact no doubting his popularity genuine great bloke would love him down and gladdy i tried to get him a few years bcak when we recruited Wes.

I reckon most coaches get between 3 and 5

Any Comment that Taylors Lakes have reported 2 players from Gladdy Park out of the Grand Final. Any truth to this? or Taylors Lakes players talking crap to me?

I heard the whole 11 players have been reported for bringing the game into disrepute. Charge is impersonating Cricketers ha ha ha ha

sounds like taylors r dibba dobbing again- just cant b humble can they

Gladyboy;343674 said:
Because Buckley Park are going to get worse before they get better and because you are paying him 3 grand sign on and 200 a game.

$5800.00 is a lot of money for 1 bloke,and if correct then he would be the highest paid bloke in the comp,especially if he is not coaching and only the capt.

would not think that is anywhere near correct as he has never played for money and money does not drive him to play cricket,but he could possibly bring a couple of players which would be good,seems like a fairly popular guy within the comp

have heard that Rohan Keats was involved if this correct then its his 2nd or 3rd time this year and his new nickname is speedball!
wonder why?

also has anyone heard how many weeks Sayers from Paco got after being reported in the semi?

justtryme;343785 said:
Is it true that Taylors Lakes will be merging with Albion and joining the VTCA

i have heard this rumor.......

a former great of the albion c.c is down at lakes because his son is playing there..........and from the horses mouth this was the case.......

albion lakes.......hahaha

oldman65;343690 said:

Definetley on coin is Macca i know this for a fact no doubting his popularity genuine great bloke would love him down and gladdy i tried to get him a few years bcak when we recruited Wes.

I reckon most coaches get between 3 and 5

oldman65;343692 said:
wonder why?

Who is the 2nd player reported. Can Gladyboy shed more light on this or is he not saying a word? If true what happened we will see if the tribunal hands out the rightful penalty.

sounds like taylors r dibba dobbing again- just cant b humble can they

Opening Batsman;343844 said:
Who is the 2nd player reported. Can Gladyboy shed more light on this or is he not saying a word? If true what happened we will see if the tribunal hands out the rightful penalty.

I will let S Lee answer all the questions regarding this matter as he is the only one who seems to know anything about the alleged incident all of our players and supporters myself included who were there are scratching their heads.

I wonder what the tribunal will hand out to a player found to be making false accusations? I guess we will see.

Gladyboy;343886 said:
I will let S Lee answer all the questions regarding this matter as he is the only one who seems to know anything about the alleged incident all of our players and supporters myself included who were there are scratching their heads.

I wonder what the tribunal will hand out to a player found to be making false accusations? I guess we will see.

There may be mobile phone footage of the incident. i guess it will all pan out in the end

justtryme;343785 said:

i have heard this rumor.......

a former great of the albion c.c is down at lakes because his son is playing there..........and from the horses mouth this was the case.......

albion lakes.......hahaha

oldman65;343692 said:
wonder why?

I wish I had mobile phone footage of the time you were kicked out of Taylors gullyrat!

Yeah fill us in Gullyrat what happened what two players are up and why?

Opening Batsman;343844 said:

justtryme;343785 said:

i heard this rumor months ago..thought it was crap...
this came 2nd had from albion...not lakes!
Dunno y taylors would merge with them...
2 far i would have thought...

Gladyboy;343886 said:

There may be mobile phone footage of the incident. i guess it will all pan out in the end

Stormer68;343938 said:

It's only what i heard from a good source, Turf Wicket, only up Kings rd not far at all, Personally i think it would be more of a takeover Albion have no money and i know that for sure and owe a lot too.

oldman65;343919 said:
fill us in Gullyrat what happened and who was involved?

Rumour has it Keats was trying to be a hero as usual and a NWCA board members wife filmed it, apparently the board member has instigated the action. If i were keats i would not plan on playing cricket this year.

Dont know about any other player

I wish I had mobile phone footage of the time you were kicked out of Taylors gullyrat!

Yeah fill us in Gullyrat what happened what two players are up and why?

gullyrat1;343943 said:
Rumour has it Keats was trying to be a hero as usual and a NWCA board members wife filmed it, apparently the board member has instigated the action. If i were keats i would not plan on playing cricket this year.

Just as i thought you dont know anything maybe it has something to do that your club has disowned you.

justtryme;343785 said:

Pull up guys,
Its a game of local cricket.
You all had a chance face to face so stop being tough guys behind a screen!
Season is over whats done is done and what happens on the field should stay on the field!

Stormer68;343938 said:

It's only what i heard from a good source, Turf Wicket, only up Kings rd not far at all, Personally i think it would be more of a takeover Albion have no money and i know that for sure and owe a lot too.

well said nwca vet......

should be a fun place.....to share stories, rumors etc..... not to run blokes down

lets treat it that way

cheers boys...enjoy the footy season!!

oldman65;343919 said:
fill us in Gullyrat what happened and who was involved?

gullyrat1;343991 said:
would have been good if Gladdy showed this much fight in the GF they might have even taken it to the last day

Your name describes you well. SIMPLE AS THAT!
Gladdy were outplayed and from the boys i spoke to they accept that.
lap it up while you can, talk at the pres night was lees gone, thomas gone, that leaves you as a one man team - markham.

gullyrat1;343943 said:

Just as i thought you dont know anything maybe it has something to do that your club has disowned you.

gullyrat1;343991 said:
would have been good if Gladdy showed this much fight in the GF they might have even taken it to the last day

the rat is back from taylors ,the boys in the 1st have told u 2 shut your mouth but u cant help yourself. budgie get some control over this goose.

Pull up guys,
Its a game of local cricket.
You all had a chance face to face so stop being tough guys behind a screen!
Season is over whats done is done and what happens on the field should stay on the field!

voodoo;343992 said:
hey mut u r the 1 who started the name calling, most people on this site work out who u r over a period of time, when we find u out because someone will give u up u mut. u better go quite 4 a while.

Very true statement everyone gets found out eventually on here, I know the identities of at least 10 people on here that would be shocked to know that I know who they are.

well said nwca vet......

should be a fun place.....to share stories, rumors etc..... not to run blokes down

lets treat it that way

cheers boys...enjoy the footy season!!

Why don't those who are name calling and bashing GROW UP. You lot are making not only yourselves look bad but the comp and all it's clubs.
We are not all ferrells as some other comps might think due to the childish behaviour that you are showing on here.Show a little respect for everyone else who comes on to have a chat about the actual game/s of cricket.
If you have a beef with someone at least have the guts to face them face to face and not hide here.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back