North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

lion;219192 said:
you are an idiot and so is glady boy .....keatsy and his silly friends

Viani doesn't go on this and doesn't give a rats ass at the petty little remarks from jealous trouble makers. You wouldn't even know who gullyrat is anyway. Lots of people bad mouthing the lakers , don't know why as we are the best team regardless of what people think. We will win 3 in a row as glady are too far up themselves and aren't smart enough to know who is who in that backstabbing environment. Lots of 2 headed snakes in that place , be careful who is who Keasty.I agree with a comment earlier , Johnny and Shep would struggle to make 500 on taylors ground.....not because they can't bat but the ground is twice the size .....simple ,so Gladyboy take it easy and stop taking everything so personal. Imagine Tuddy, markham ( ours ) tripp, hare, wilson even barney at campbellfield would make a heap of runs at the glady. Johnny and shep are clearly the best bats no doubt but that ground gives them an advantage, if anything Glady bowlers should be talked up bowling on the 20 cent piece. Concentrate on footy boys and stop bad mouthing everyone like little boys. thats it for me .

Are you vianis lover? bodyguard??? you sure are passionate about him considering he left you for your enemy???
"we will win 3 in a row" - simple as that is it lion - I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU BIG HEADS GO DOWN - YOU ARE THE HUNTED and whether i am playing or watching fro the sidelines im going to enjoy your defeat so much, i dont care who beats you !!!You guys needed new club rooms to fit all you heads in the building!

NWCA VET;219345 said:
Are you vianis lover? bodyguard??? you sure are passionate about him considering he left you for your enemy???
"we will win 3 in a row" - simple as that is it lion - I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU BIG HEADS GO DOWN - YOU ARE THE HUNTED and whether i am playing or watching fro the sidelines im going to enjoy your defeat so much, i dont care who beats you !!!You guys needed new club rooms to fit all you heads in the building!

your a clown, I bet you will be watching from the sidelines!!
Lion it is about time someone spoke the truth on this site!!
Lakes 3 in a row for me!!! Maybe NWCA VET could come down to a real set of clubrooms and have a beer, I am sure he will find the pavilion a lot better than the one he has to drink in now!!

lion;219192 said:
you are an idiot and so is glady boy .....keatsy and his silly friends

Viani doesn't go on this and doesn't give a rats ass at the petty little remarks from jealous trouble makers. You wouldn't even know who gullyrat is anyway. Lots of people bad mouthing the lakers , don't know why as we are the best team regardless of what people think. We will win 3 in a row as glady are too far up themselves and aren't smart enough to know who is who in that backstabbing environment. Lots of 2 headed snakes in that place , be careful who is who Keasty.I agree with a comment earlier , Johnny and Shep would struggle to make 500 on taylors ground.....not because they can't bat but the ground is twice the size .....simple ,so Gladyboy take it easy and stop taking everything so personal. Imagine Tuddy, markham ( ours ) tripp, hare, wilson even barney at campbellfield would make a heap of runs at the glady. Johnny and shep are clearly the best bats no doubt but that ground gives them an advantage, if anything Glady bowlers should be talked up bowling on the 20 cent piece. Concentrate on footy boys and stop bad mouthing everyone like little boys. thats it for me .

Tripp and hare play on a ground where HEAPS of runs are scored - paco is as qiuck as any and quite small too. Barny? the number 10 bat in a side that didnt win a game???? Tuddy - the guy who averages 20's???? gee you r a smart man lion! Backing up danny you would have to be budge or markham!

heard some more news last nite......

Cambellfield have signed or in the process of signing a BEAST of a coach!!!!!

The big Shep could b heading off to another PARK.....a club with new rooms and would be past on the way to ballarat!!!!!!

Now gladdy boys dnt shoot the messenger....im only passing on information that was heard last nite from a pretty good source!!!

pooraverage;219354 said:

The big Shep could b heading off to another PARK.....a club with new rooms and would be past on the way to ballarat!!!!!!

Now gladdy boys dnt shoot the messenger....im only passing on information that was heard last nite from a pretty good source!!!

big news if shep leaves!!!! huge loss for gp!!!
come on mate - mention the club he is meant to be going to , that will be great goss!!!

duck and cover;219351 said:
your a clown, I bet you will be watching from the sidelines!!
Lion it is about time someone spoke the truth on this site!!
Lakes 3 in a row for me!!! Maybe NWCA VET could come down to a real set of clubrooms and have a beer, I am sure he will find the pavilion a lot better than the one he has to drink in now!!

COULD NOT THINK OF ANYTHING WORSE!
ill stay at our rooms and have some fun, better than sitting there congratulating yourselves all night on having new rooms and buying a few flags, prob have whack off contests!

pooraverage;219354 said:

Hey there Poor, i got straight on the phone to a glady boy and it is all rumours, not shooting you down but i was getting a bit excited at the thought of shep leaving, wouldnt have to bowl to him again ! hahaha but he is staying at gp

Shep is going no where if you are going to start rumours start ones that wont be shot down in 2 hours|@

pooraverage;219354 said:

peter ''beast'' berry is the guy mentioned........played in g.u's grand final winning team in the w.d.c.a.........i dont know about his fitness but he sure will make plenty on the hard wicket.........

duck and cover;219365 said:
I would not be so sure GladdyBoy

I can tell you as I am extremely close to Heater that he is not going to Taylors.

Lets get of the crap rumours

I want to hear about serious recruits not made up stuff is this rumour about Campbellfield coach true?

I have heard they have picked up chinga Cartons brother Noddy fair cricketerer is young noddy

Gladyboy;219368 said:
I can tell you as I am extremely close to Heater that he is not going to Taylors.

I want to hear about serious recruits not made up stuff is this rumour about Campbellfield coach true?

I have heard they have picked up chinga Cartons brother Noddy fair cricketerer is young noddy

I can asure you GladdyBoy that he is not going to Taylors, We would not want him or need him!!

But i can say that a very very good source that a club in this area has been in long talks with him and apparently may have even come to terms with them!

duck and cover;219369 said:
I can asure you GladdyBoy that he is not going to Taylors, We would not want him or need him!!

But i can say that a very very good source that a club in this area has been in long talks with him and apparently may have even come to terms with them!

Of course you dont need shep at taylors....... you guys recruited brad hodge, shane warne, cameron white and maybe even dean jones will come out of retirement to have the pleasure of playing with you. KNOB JOCKEYS!!!!

good luck to campbelfield, i hope they land a coach who can bring them some players to make this comp even stronger, guys like barney , chinnga,dicko,and kaq who have tried for years deserve some light at the end of the tunnel!

duck and cover;219369 said:

Geez you boys are full of your selves as if you wouldnt want shep he is one of if not the best player in the comp

NWCA VET;219379 said:
good luck to campbelfield, i hope they land a coach who can bring them some players to make this comp even stronger, guys like barney , chinnga,dicko,and kaq who have tried for years deserve some light at the end of the tunnel!

its true about cambelfield coach due to the fact he has offerd me to go play there with him.........

Gladyboy;219368 said:

Ok gladdy boy...i said....DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!! but the club in question is NOT Taylors...obviously your no good at criptic clues!!!

I said he could be goin to another PARK....which could be found on the way to ballarat.... most people will go down Ballarat Rd to get there...the ground of the club is off Ballarat Rd.... ballarat rd runs stright through the middle of DEER PARK....this ground would really suit him....nice and small, back on turf...good, new clubrooms

pooraverage;219449 said:
Ok gladdy boy...i said....DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!! but the club in question is NOT Taylors...obviously your no good at criptic clues!!!

I said he could be goin to another PARK....which could be found on the way to ballarat.... most people will go down Ballarat Rd to get there...the ground of the club is off Ballarat Rd.... ballarat rd runs stright through the middle of DEER PARK....this ground would really suit him....nice and small, back on turf...good, new clubrooms

BACK ON TURF???? HE WAS IN JIKA - MATS

pooraverage;219449 said:

bahahahaha i dont think so...........there best team is in the b turf why would he go there........if u think coin hahahahaha they aint got none.........trust me im from there........

other than the ground suiting him everything is about right.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back