North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Interesting news it seems Wes has resigned as assistant coach at Glady seems all the rumours were just that.

The return of Esthantha Daniel as well as the new arivals of an all rounder from Jika who will no doubt be one of the stars of the comp and an opening bowler from mmvca it seems maybe glady are not quite done and dusted yet.

Seems the only depature will be the possible reitrement of P Viani

Facts not rumours

Gladyboy;215602 said:
Interesting news it seems Wes has resigned as assistant coach at Glady seems all the rumours were just that.

The return of Esthantha Daniel as well as the new arivals of an all rounder from Jika who will no doubt be one of the stars of the comp and an opening bowler from mmvca it seems maybe glady are not quite done and dusted yet.

Facts not rumours

Who's the opening bowler from the MMVCA, or at least which club is he from. Wouldnt be getting to excited about picking up opening bowlers from our comp. Only a few good ones running around

cutoverslips46;215591 said:
Ok boy's, probably went a bit hard yesterday, I will stand by the below comments though

S.Lee - Good cricketer for this comp, plays it hard & probably good bloke off the field, I apologise
Hare/Tripp - Rate both of em' but they need to play at a higher level to test themselves. Both very confident of themselves, but you can only play who you come up against
Thomas - Cricketer - Good bowler, ok bat. Bloke - I read earlier that TLCC respect him, I can tell you no they don't. Everyone knows Lee & Chops lead that side, they did against us & the 1 day final I saw.
When Thomas is challenged he go's to water. I know a few of the TL boy's rate him as the worst Capt/Coach they've ever had. Thommo, I don't know you but this is the truth, you know truth or do you need to look that word up in the dictionary.
This will be my last Post, enjoy the off season boys and see you next year.
By the way I am not Mark, most of you wouldn't know me as I'm not a Gun, but I did play for my beloved Campbellfield & are proud of it

so your not a gun in this comp....which im sure you said was SHI_. well i then think it is a good idea to hang up the zumper boots mate. from reading your posts you wont be missed as all you talk about is who the biggest TOSSERS are.see you later and i might see you next year unless you drop to stringer hey. you might be a gun in stringer, then you have the right to sledge stringer players not luscombe ones who are better than you

Gladyboy;215602 said:

Facts not rumours

if wes resigned doesnt that mean its first step in leaving???? to come home

Wiseman;215587 said:
What is happening next year with the comp are C/field going to Stringer are we merging with MMVCA anyone heard anything?

If Campbellfield were to be demoted, I feel that his brother Clark would be a more than adequate replacement. Sure, some of their bowlers are a touch erotic, but they are only young.

Gladyboy;215625 said:
Haha sorry MB I meant re signed I can see the confusion there

no worries i now get you, gee that is a surprise i thought he would be back at bp.

MB24;215969 said:
paco talking up big recuits
bp dean erdman gets back this weekend

any other news???

I'll be at the Comp Presentation tomorrow night if anyone wants to come up and have a beer.

cutoverslips46;216064 said:
I'll be at the Comp Presentation tomorrow night if anyone wants to come up and have a beer.

Sounds good. Might give the beer a miss though & go with a traditional Midouri & milk if that's OK?@|

The Prophet;216068 said:
Sounds good. Might give the beer a miss though & go with a traditional Midouri & milk if that's OK?@|

Thats a suprise why wouldn't you have a cement mixer or a west coast cooler they are more to your liking aren't they

Lakers Lion;216172 said:
Thats a suprise why wouldn't you have a cement mixer or a west coast cooler they are more to your liking aren't they

I have black-listed cement-mixers. Last time I had one of them, I almost ripped myself a new asre-hole the next morning!:eek:

cutoverslips46;216218 said:
Who won what Friday night at the comp presentation?

i dunno i was 2 pis.sed!!
i cnt remember anythin after doug walters spoke amd spoke and spoke!!

Stormer68;216224 said:
i dunno i was 2 pis.sed!!
i cnt remember anythin after doug walters spoke amd spoke and spoke!!

All reports Doug was a bit boring!!!!

Hey any one got any news on us merging with the MMVCA. Seems to be alot of talk around that it might happen next season????

i reckon it would be for the best, but sources tell me they dont want to merge, something about their committee etc ????

ihave heard the merger wont be the upcoming season but the season after that, wont matter nwca sides will dominate

MB24;216404 said:
ihave heard the merger wont be the upcoming season but the season after that, wont matter nwca sides will dominate

i reckon we'd be on a par or better than their matting sides, but surely not their turf teams.....or am i wrong?

Hey , if anyone is offered some cheap cricket gear that is mainly of an overseas brand Smasher, it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately message me and i'll get in touch with you.A decent reward will be given to anyone who can help recover this stolen property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back