North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

duck and cover;221644 said:
so what do you do bat or bowl?

hahahaha i like to think both........just bat.......opened at willy all my time there so id say im an opening batsmen........

weapons05/06;221647 said:
hahahaha i like to think both........just bat.......opened at willy all my time there so id say im an opening batsmen........

if you were to coach, how would you control blokes like Markham, Thomas, Lee and Singh? They have all played district cricket at a high level! How would you get their respect? Do you think they would listen to you?

weapons05/06;221623 said:
ive faced thomas with a new nut on a different surface and you guys think he is quick............thats laughable.......care for how quick bowlers are they gotta put it in the rights spots as some do plenty dont thats their down fall..........i say go the batsmen............@|

Mate,

i have only played in this comp and i can only go off spells i have seen or faced . So if its laughable to you - obviously you have faced alot quicker.
Maybe im just saying he is QUICK to shoot his mouth off too LOL

MB24;221667 said:
Mate,

i have only played in this comp and i can only go off spells i have seen or faced . So if its laughable to you - obviously you have faced alot quicker.
Maybe im just saying he is QUICK to shoot his mouth off too LOL

Originally Posted by weapons05/06
ive faced thomas with a new nut on a different surface and you guys think he is quick............thats laughable......

Wepo,

That could be your opening bowler, not getting off to a good start if you want him to respect you! I dont know him personaly and only faced him once or twice but I bet he would not respect that sort of talk about him coming from someone who wants to captain him!
Remember he has captain coached them to 2 flags! and dispite what anyone like to say on here I have my friends that I talk to and he was the leader with Marham who turned that club around! No one will dispute that! he is held in high regard down at the lakes!

I will give you a tip, if you are going to coach you will need to win the respect of him and Markham to have any chance of being successful! if you dont whatch that TEAM fall apart

duck and cover;221666 said:
if you were to coach, how would you control blokes like Markham, Thomas, Lee and Singh? They have all played district cricket at a high level! How would you get their respect? Do you think they would listen to you?

Amar is only a kid and a great bloke at that. If weapons was coaching he wouldnt have a problem with him.

weapons05/06;221623 said:
ive faced thomas with a new nut on a different surface and you guys think he is quick............thats laughable.......care for how quick bowlers are they gotta put it in the rights spots as some do plenty dont thats their down fall..........i say go the batsmen............@|
This is interesting as I used to play in this comp many years ago and Woodgate didn't even get the new ball back then. Training was very challenging as we had a few as quick or quicker. Didn't really think Johhnny was all that quick at all.

Quickest I have faced in that comp was Mark Harvey and butterworth and also David Ford from Pasco Vale.

I did play with Mick Lewis and he was quicker than all of them easily.

Interesting to get other peoples thoughts as I have no idea about you comp for the past 6-8 years. I do know a few names that are mentioned here though. Good to see them still going around.

Good luck to all and if anyone would like a go on truf please let me know. S

St Andrews has won the last 2 A-grade flags and is always looking for better players to help us win three!!!

old hack;221689 said:
This is interesting as I used to play in this comp many years ago and Woodgate didn't even get the new ball back then. Training was very challenging as we had a few as quick or quicker. Didn't really think Johhnny was all that quick at all.

Quickest I have faced in that comp was Mark Harvey and butterworth and also David Ford from Pasco Vale.

I did play with Mick Lewis and he was quicker than all of them easily.

Interesting to get other peoples thoughts as I have no idea about you comp for the past 6-8 years. I do know a few names that are mentioned here though. Good to see them still going around.

Good luck to all and if anyone would like a go on truf please let me know. S

St Andrews has won the last 2 A-grade flags and is always looking for better players to help us win three!!!

who is coaching the saints this season and is Neville Taylor still playing.

tubby;221698 said:
who is coaching the saints this season and is Neville Taylor still playing.
Yes Neville is playing and he has played in the last 2 A-grade flags. He is a great guy and a major member of the team, not bowling much anymore but batting very well.

Coaching is a bit up in the air at the moment we are looking for someone to take over the reigns.

Let me know if you know of anyone that would be interested!!

duck and cover;221668 said:
Originally Posted by weapons05/06
ive faced thomas with a new nut on a different surface and you guys think he is quick............thats laughable......

Wepo,

That could be your opening bowler, not getting off to a good start if you want him to respect you! I dont know him personaly and only faced him once or twice but I bet he would not respect that sort of talk about him coming from someone who wants to captain him!
Remember he has captain coached them to 2 flags! and dispite what anyone like to say on here I have my friends that I talk to and he was the leader with Marham who turned that club around! No one will dispute that! he is held in high regard down at the lakes!

I will give you a tip, if you are going to coach you will need to win the respect of him and Markham to have any chance of being successful! if you dont whatch that TEAM fall apart

From what i hear around the traps 6-8 people have applied 2 coach
if Thomas and Markham run the club why havnt they put their hand
up 2 coach?Thomas isnt respected thats why he has pulled the pin

century scorer;221795 said:
From what i hear around the traps 6-8 people have applied 2 coach
if Thomas and Markham run the club why havnt they put their hand
up 2 coach?Thomas isnt respected thats why he has pulled the pin

A person very close to Taylors told me that they want him to captain but he has refused!
This person told me that Thomas wants to give it away but is only going on because he is great mates with Lee and Markham and will only be playing enough games to qualify for finals!
Shane Lee is in the same boat!

I would think that leading them from 6th in 2005/6 to premiers in 07 and 08 would get him all the respect he needs! Looks like there might be one or two players down the Lakes that are disguntled, maybe they should have a look at them self before telling story's out of school!
Maybe they are the players that are struggling to get a game?

Maybe those players should have a look at the club now compaired to the way it was before Thomas and Lee walked in! I bet if they left, which I have no doubt they will at the end of next year they would not be so quick to open their mouths as the Lakes will come well and truely back to the pack!

duck and cover;221798 said:
A person very close to Taylors told me that they want him to captain but he has refused!
This person told me that Thomas wants to give it away but is only going on because he is great mates with Lee and Markham and will only be playing enough games to qualify for finals!

I would think that leading them from 6th in 2005/6 to premiers in 07 and 08 would get him all the respect he needs! Looks like there might be one or two players down the Lakes that are disguntled, maybe they should have a look at them self before telling story's out of school!

Maybe those players should have a look at the club now compaired to the way it was before Thomas and Lee walked in! I bet if they left, which I have no doubt they will at the end of next year they would not be so quick to open their mouths as the Lakes will come well and truely back to the pack!

I think u are Thomas and your Favourite Subject is yourself and your giving TL a real bad name and another thing rollover and give S.Lee a kiss for me

joe magoocheeoo;221807 said:
I think u are Thomas and your Favourite Subject is yourself and if u had a big enough P r i ck you would do yourself and your giving TL a real bad name and another thing rollover and give S.Lee a kiss for me

if you happened to read more than the last post you would have realized that I dont play for the Lakes! I have made this quite clear in the past!

duck and cover;221810 said:
if you happened to read more than the last post you would have realized that I dont play for the Lakes! I have made this quite clear in the past!

I reckon its a smoke screen your a Lion I dont know about Thomas but defintely a Lion

yeap...im 90% sure its him......
done some research into it and theres my answer!!

plus he got dobbed in by a teammate!!

Your a tosser, your my number 2 target and duck and cover is my number 1....i will inflict PAIN on you!

Fear the cyclone!!!!

hahaha enough wif the crap blummy!!!

number 2 target hey...y is KGG playin in stringer this yr?? coz thts the only way u'll b bowlin 2 me

and callin me a tosser.....HAVE A LISTEN TO URSELF!!!

fear the cyclone...pfft

duck and cover;221798 said:

duck and cover;221810 said:

For a bloke that doesnt play there, u sure know alot about the place

Of Course This Bloke Is From Tl, The Only Blokes That Would Stick Up For Thomas And Lee Are......................thomas And Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back