North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

duck and cover;221810 said:
if you happened to read more than the last post you would have realized that I dont play for the Lakes! I have made this quite clear in the past!

You seem 2 no alot about TL,heard you r shopping yourself
around(i play 4 a pergola) just like your brother in laws THEIFS
Thomas.

Neh, Stormer my son,
blesith one's sweet innocence and stupidity.
We have heard of new coaches and player movements from, if not all clubs other then urs, so do tell us is this coz knowone care about your mob? or jsut everyone knows they hav nothing to worry about?

Faithfully,
God's Gift to Cricket
Jesus "Take Action" Christ

God's Gift To Cricket;221900 said:
Neh, Stormer my son,
blesith one's sweet innocence and stupidity.
We have heard of new coaches and player movements from, if not all clubs other then urs, so do tell us is this coz knowone care about your mob? or jsut everyone knows they hav nothing to worry about?

Faithfully,
God's Gift to Cricket

Blum gets exposed as cyclone and all of a sudden Gods gift is born give us a break mate we are not stupid!

century scorer;221899 said:
You seem 2 no alot about TL,heard you r shopping yourself
around(i play 4 a pergola) just like your brother in laws THEIFS
Thomas.

Word on the street is Thomas has overtaken his brother in law as the biggest thief playing cricket.

Cyclone;221997 said:
lose another final glady boy

It appears Blum is a tad upset at being exposed Im sure alot of boys will be telling you how quick you are as the ball sails over the fence.

i dont play for gladdy but what a stupid comment would be half decent coming from Taylors who have knocked them off 2 years running but from Kealba botom feeders pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|@

hahahaha God's Gift......my ass

Wait till round 1 mate then u mite find out the goings on at my club
The only thing i'll give you is that we started our preseason weeks ago......
if you go back through the threads you mite find sum talk your lookin for....but whether its true or not....thats a different story

Stormer68;222012 said:
hahahaha God's Gift......my ass

Wait till round 1 mate then u mite find out the goings on at my club
The only thing i'll give you is that we started our preseason weeks ago......
if you go back through the threads you mite find sum talk your lookin for....but whether its true or not....thats a different story

Stormer, from all the juniors you played against, who would you like to see in your side? Any particular ones that stood out?

keep firing up the cyclone,you will regret it
all of you!

maybe i called my self cyclone bcos i plkay for the storm?????

rigga throwing you off track!

thts the funniest thing ive heard in ages!!!

Im your "number 2 target".....great team mate!!

u aint from SHCC ur a tiprat plus only the KGG boys call me as Rigga... if u were from SHCC u would have called me sumfin else!!!!

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;222080 said:
Stormer, from all the juniors you played against, who would you like to see in your side? Any particular ones that stood out?

jeez thts a hard 1....playd against sum guns early juniors!!!
i've even played against ur good self so u lookin for your name i guess?? lol

um can i say benny green?? ive never played against him but with him a couple times...he is a freak..hate facing him in the nets at preseason..over in england atm smashin runs (last 4 hits...104,105(20/20), 4 and 88) and taken wickets as well. hes playin for Cadnam in the Hampshire leagues!

Another 1 tht cums 2 mind is anthony greaney...not a stand out player but held gladdy together plus hes a good bloke...

2 b honest my memory aint that good!

how bout urself?

Stormer68;222121 said:
thts the funniest thing ive heard in ages!!!

Im your "number 2 target".....great team mate!!

u aint from SHCC ur a tiprat plus only the KGG boys call me as Rigga... if u were from SHCC u would have called me sumfin else!!!!

I could call you a big mouthed little *(^&*(^&*^&*

hahaha
you could but that would be predictable coming from you....Wouldnt it!!

seriously i think we all have had enough blummy!!

stick to footy....we need 2 win this week!!!

refreshed back from a holiday and i comeback to see cyclone is firing on all cylinders!

you da man cyclone, love it!

But you better be able to back it up or you look like a tool!!!

Stormer, very informed young fella and duck and cover looking more like thomas or lee by the day! maybe even markham!

MB24;222145 said:
refreshed back from a holiday and i comeback to see cyclone is firing on all cylinders!

you da man cyclone, love it!

But you better be able to back it up or you look like a tool!!!

Stormer, very informed young fella and duck and cover looking more like thomas or lee by the day! maybe even markham!

Everyone on this site needs to go and get a life!!!!!! I can assure you that Duck & Cover is not Markham or Lee and as for Cyclone you sound more like a cool change.

Stormer68;222129 said:
hahaha
you could but that would be predictable coming from you....Wouldnt it!!

seriously i think we all have had enough blummy!!

stick to footy....we need 2 win this week!!!

Well boys, looks like we're staying in Luscombe and this means I have to play against the cyclone.

I think i might quit.

All this talk about Thommo and Shane Lee, they play hard and play well every time they walk onto the field, but they are always willing to have a beer after the game and have a chat. Give them a break, its just coming across as jealousy.

Stormer68;222122 said:
jeez thts a hard 1....playd against sum guns early juniors!!!
i've even played against ur good self so u lookin for your name i guess?? lol

um can i say benny green?? ive never played against him but with him a couple times...he is a freak..hate facing him in the nets at preseason..over in england atm smashin runs (last 4 hits...104,105(20/20), 4 and 88) and taken wickets as well. hes playin for Cadnam in the Hampshire leagues!

Another 1 tht cums 2 mind is anthony greaney...not a stand out player but held gladdy together plus hes a good bloke...

2 b honest my memory aint that good!

how bout urself?

I didn't play juniors for east keilor mate ;) and besides I never did anything special! After all my only claim to fame was playing a textbook french cut off Gieser one day!

Benny Green is a gun no doubt about that. Big boy and can hit it a long way! Aniket Nadkarni was a wasted talent. Most players were better than me easy but the best were probably Shane Giese, Dave Scott, Greaney, Anth Barton and Phil King.

Barney's Mate;222165 said:
Well boys, looks like we're staying in Luscombe and this means I have to play against the cyclone.

I think i might quit.

All this talk about Thommo and Shane Lee, they play hard and play well every time they walk onto the field, but they are always willing to have a beer after the game and have a chat. Give them a break, its just coming across as jealousy.

AGREED - lets leave them alone hey!
Well said Barney.

MB24;222192 said:
AGREED - lets leave them alone hey!
Well said Barney.

Yes very wise and very accurate.
Not just jelious of them two, but most are jelious of "Taylors" it would appear.
Jeliousy it very obvious, but so is confidence, how can these 2 take you to the top one would ask?

That question i can answer, but u must all figure it out for yourselves, wat i will tell u is
"the day u start telling everyone how good you are, is the day you stop trying"

Yours Faithfully,
God's Gift To Cricket

I was curious to know how many recruits clubs have picked up this year that they expect to start in Luscombe, lets be honest boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back