North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

sorry glady boy but i dont totally agree with you there.
i think there will be a few upsets this weekend. i think buckley and ccc will win there games on sunday.

sorry glady boy but i dont totally agree with you there.
i think there will be a few upsets this weekend. i think buckley and ccc will win there games on sunday.

YeahYeahWhatever;281104 said:
CCC must be doing something right then...How many new recruits have they got this year? Berry, Hassan, Patterson, Carton, Sharma. They have improved out of sight...

i must say their incentive plan for every player in the 1n's is very attractive.......might be 1 way of looking at it......trust me ive seen it.....;)

YeahYeahWhatever;281104 said:
CCC must be doing something right then...How many new recruits have they got this year? Berry, Hassan, Patterson, Carton, Sharma. They have improved out of sight...

i must say their incentive plan for every player in the 1n's is very attractive.......might be 1 way of looking at it......trust me ive seen it.....;)

pooraverage;280928 said:
so why isnt he still there?????
surely hes not on coin at lakers...PLEASE!!

has a very strong club/family relationship at lakes has the ability to play at a higher level no doubt........i spose when you have been at a club for so many years and have strong family ties with that club it would be hard to leave and i dont mind that..........a couple of other kids from lakes that played in that team and what i mighty team it was are playing at scumshine at subbie level 1ns n 2s whilst dissapointing they arnt going to battle with me at least they are having a crack in a very strong competition........good luck to em......

all the best........:)

pooraverage;280928 said:
so why isnt he still there?????
surely hes not on coin at lakers...PLEASE!!

has a very strong club/family relationship at lakes has the ability to play at a higher level no doubt........i spose when you have been at a club for so many years and have strong family ties with that club it would be hard to leave and i dont mind that..........a couple of other kids from lakes that played in that team and what i mighty team it was are playing at scumshine at subbie level 1ns n 2s whilst dissapointing they arnt going to battle with me at least they are having a crack in a very strong competition........good luck to em......

all the best........:)

Cutlet;281026 said:
Yep, that's right.

You coached him to a flag, then you went back to Taylors Lakes, got on the beers and pissed your pants.

He was a Laker before he was a Willi.

you missed 1 thing..........he will always be a weapon.....;)

Cutlet;281026 said:
Yep, that's right.

You coached him to a flag, then you went back to Taylors Lakes, got on the beers and pissed your pants.

He was a Laker before he was a Willi.

you missed 1 thing..........he will always be a weapon.....;)

Cutlet what are your thougths on Sunday?

I was hoping that KOJ, Lion, Midnight Fryer and even gullyrat were going to make a comeback this week and tell me how much you are going to beat us by and why we cant beat you as has been the case in the past.:D

Cutlet what are your thougths on Sunday?

I was hoping that KOJ, Lion, Midnight Fryer and even gullyrat were going to make a comeback this week and tell me how much you are going to beat us by and why we cant beat you as has been the case in the past.:D

Straight Drive I noticed you are playing 2 wicket keepers this week with dimeski getting promoted from the 2s?

Straight Drive I noticed you are playing 2 wicket keepers this week with dimeski getting promoted from the 2s?

Hi All

My Saturday tips and review:

PVC vs KGG
If this was a two day game, its a much eaiser tip. The one day game will help KGG be in this game. With less time to bat and think, hitters like Rogo, Catania should make plenty of runs. But having said that though, PVC should be too strong, and will look to bounce back this weekend......MY Tip = PVC

BP vs TL
The fact that Thomas and A.Lee cant bowl all day, should have TL ust a little nervous, they need to find 34 overs (correction 24 overs) out of bowlers who havent done much bowling in the last 2 matches. BP batsman are doing well Mociak and Erdman, still with Hasseloff, Delaney, and McPherson still yet to get amoungst them. This match should be interesting....My Tip = TL (in a close 1)

GP vs SH
SH with a win at GP last year, will go there with confidence that a similar result could be on the cards. They are in with a chance, the only thought i have is that 207 last week in 80overs, need to get AT LEAST that many this week in half the time!! GP on paper look to strong and i dont think you could go past them....My Tip = GP

CCC vs RP
Aparently no Russel this week!! Not sure how true that is, and i have a feeling if he doesnt play, CCC could get there first win. Probably a little ambitious but, to loose your skipper now after a good win last week will could unsettle the team again. Killa does a great job but big ask on the back of a convincing win last week. CCC is in with a show, and for mine if Dickson and Ingvorsen can get amoungst the runs, it will help with there recruits who have come across......My Tip = RP

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Choo Choo

Hi All

PVC vs KGG
If this was a two day game, its a much eaiser tip. The one day game will help KGG be in this game. With less time to bat and think, hitters like Rogo, Catania should make plenty of runs. But having said that though, PVC should be too strong, and will look to bounce back this weekend......MY Tip = PVC

BP vs TL
The fact that Thomas and A.Lee cant bowl all day, should have TL ust a little nervous, they need to find 34 overs (correction 24 overs) out of bowlers who havent done much bowling in the last 2 matches. BP batsman are doing well Mociak and Erdman, still with Hasseloff, Delaney, and McPherson still yet to get amoungst them. This match should be interesting....My Tip = TL (in a close 1)

GP vs SH
SH with a win at GP last year, will go there with confidence that a similar result could be on the cards. They are in with a chance, the only thought i have is that 207 last week in 80overs, need to get AT LEAST that many this week in half the time!! GP on paper look to strong and i dont think you could go past them....My Tip = GP

CCC vs RP
Aparently no Russel this week!! Not sure how true that is, and i have a feeling if he doesnt play, CCC could get there first win. Probably a little ambitious but, to loose your skipper now after a good win last week will could unsettle the team again. Killa does a great job but big ask on the back of a convincing win last week. CCC is in with a show, and for mine if Dickson and Ingvorsen can get amoungst the runs, it will help with there recruits who have come across......My Tip = RP

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Choo Choo

The VLine;281342 said:
Hi All

PVC vs KGG

BP vs TL
The fact that Thomas and A.Lee cant bowl all day, should have TL ust a little nervous, they need to find 34 overs out of bowlers who havent done much bowling in the last 2 matches. BP batsman are doing well Mociak and Erdman, still with Hasseloff, Delaney, and McPherson still yet to get amoungst them. This match should be interesting....My Tip = TL (in a close 1)

GP vs SH

CCC vs RP

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Choo Choo

Russell not named on results vault what that means Im not sure.
Good review what about Sundays games?

The VLine;281342 said:
Hi All

PVC vs KGG

BP vs TL
The fact that Thomas and A.Lee cant bowl all day, should have TL ust a little nervous, they need to find 34 overs out of bowlers who havent done much bowling in the last 2 matches. BP batsman are doing well Mociak and Erdman, still with Hasseloff, Delaney, and McPherson still yet to get amoungst them. This match should be interesting....My Tip = TL (in a close 1)

GP vs SH

CCC vs RP

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Choo Choo

The VLine;281342 said:
Hi All

PVC vs KGG

BP vs TL

GP vs SH

CCC vs RP

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Choo Choo

Ingvorsen who?

The VLine;281342 said:
Hi All

PVC vs KGG

BP vs TL

GP vs SH

CCC vs RP

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Choo Choo

Ingvorsen who?

Wiseman;281343 said:

Thanks mate, ill give one saturday night if i get the chance, would like to know a few results and performances b4 i go saying anything!

Wiseman;281343 said:

Thanks mate, ill give one saturday night if i get the chance, would like to know a few results and performances b4 i go saying anything!

Wiseman;281341 said:

sorry wiseman cant be any help to you i wasn't at training this week, but he is a good young cricketer matured alot since last year will be a gun in a couple of footy seasons, good head on his shoulder!!

Wiseman;281341 said:

sorry wiseman cant be any help to you i wasn't at training this week, but he is a good young cricketer matured alot since last year will be a gun in a couple of footy seasons, good head on his shoulder!!

Kealba Green Gully- By far the worst side in it only one player in Rogowski would get a game in Taylors or Gladdys teams the rest cant play. Danny in answer to your question V Line only bats high against shit attacks hides against good sides in the hope of getting not outs.

Heard a few results from today

Taylors by 100 runs over buckley park,
campbellfield by 3 wickets over roxy
gladdy made sydenhams total of 250 with 2 overs and 2 wkts to spare
kealba knocked over pacco for 125 in reply to 160 odd

Just on kealba they must not be that bad if they have beaten roxy and pacco ,and to whoever said they will not win 3 games this year,well they are already on 2 wins so u would be getting nervous about the 3 wouldnt u :).interesting game tommorow taylors vs gladdy.who is everyone tipping,im tipping gladdy quite easily

Kealba Green Gully- By far the worst side in it only one player in Rogowski would get a game in Taylors or Gladdys teams the rest cant play. Danny in answer to your question V Line only bats high against shit attacks hides against good sides in the hope of getting not outs.

Just on kealba they must not be that bad if they have beaten roxy and pacco ,and to whoever said they will not win 3 games this year,well they are already on 2 wins so u would be getting nervous about the 3 wouldnt u :).interesting game tommorow taylors vs gladdy.who is everyone tipping,im tipping gladdy quite easily

aussiefan;281732 said:

we made the runs 3 down mate dunno where u got 2 wkts spare from

aussiefan;281732 said:

Not too sure on performances, but ill do little review for sundays games

Well done to all the teams having a win today!!

SH vs BP
Both lost today (saturday), and will look for 6 points in this game. The sunday game always throws up a few interesting selection issues, so for mine even though both lost, the team with less changes will win the game.....My Tip=SH

RP vs PVC
The Pacco boys wont want want 3 losses in a row, after a flying start, whoever would play them tommorrow (sunday), be prepared for a strong and determined PVC.......My Tip= (doesnt matter who the opposition is) PVC

KGG vs CCC
For KGG this match is very important, they give themselves a chance if before xmas they win tommorrow, and SH loose, and then beat them next week in the one day game! CCC will be relieved and more relaxed after there 1st win under new coach and recruits.....My Tip=CCC

TL vs GP
Even though the match is at TL, should expect some big scores. Over 250 each innings, would make for some good viewing. My Tip=GP

Not too sure on performances, but ill do little review for sundays games

Well done to all the teams having a win today!!

SH vs BP
Both lost today (saturday), and will look for 6 points in this game. The sunday game always throws up a few interesting selection issues, so for mine even though both lost, the team with less changes will win the game.....My Tip=SH

RP vs PVC
The Pacco boys wont want want 3 losses in a row, after a flying start, whoever would play them tommorrow (sunday), be prepared for a strong and determined PVC.......My Tip= (doesnt matter who the opposition is) PVC

KGG vs CCC
For KGG this match is very important, they give themselves a chance if before xmas they win tommorrow, and SH loose, and then beat them next week in the one day game! CCC will be relieved and more relaxed after there 1st win under new coach and recruits.....My Tip=CCC

TL vs GP
Even though the match is at TL, should expect some big scores. Over 250 each innings, would make for some good viewing. My Tip=GP

We won today as young gun said 3 down Brett Pitts new recruit in his first game made 57 no out

We are going to pull Taylors pants down and spank their bare asses

We won today as young gun said 3 down Brett Pitts new recruit in his first game made 57 no out

We are going to pull Taylors pants down and spank their bare asses

YoungGun;281745 said:

Sorry pal i just heard a score update and they must of mixed it up sumwhere,gladdy are going along very nicely at the moment.As for the new recruit Brett Pitts-He is a gun,the guy can seriously bat and if he plays the rest of the year which u would think,he will make a lot of runs. With this inclusion i cant see gladdy losing this year,they have a very good team now,not that they didnt before but have just added sum very good inclusions this year.Noticed Telford made a 92 today,would of been wrapped to get back in the runs after a couple of starts but would of been dirty for not getting the 100-oh well cant complain id take 92.he seems to love smashing Sydenham around every year.

Who are players from other sides that always score big scores or take a bag of wickets against the same opposisition year in year out.

YoungGun;281745 said:

Sorry pal i just heard a score update and they must of mixed it up sumwhere,gladdy are going along very nicely at the moment.As for the new recruit Brett Pitts-He is a gun,the guy can seriously bat and if he plays the rest of the year which u would think,he will make a lot of runs. With this inclusion i cant see gladdy losing this year,they have a very good team now,not that they didnt before but have just added sum very good inclusions this year.Noticed Telford made a 92 today,would of been wrapped to get back in the runs after a couple of starts but would of been dirty for not getting the 100-oh well cant complain id take 92.he seems to love smashing Sydenham around every year.

Who are players from other sides that always score big scores or take a bag of wickets against the same opposisition year in year out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back