North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

retirednotout;288516 said:
Russell gone,Riotto gone

Where did you get you info from?

If it is true it looks like the wheels have well and truely fallen off. Having said that I find it very hard to believe that roxy people would be making it common knowledge that the bubble has or is about to burst.

retirednotout;288516 said:
Russell gone,Riotto gone

Where did you get you info from?

If it is true it looks like the wheels have well and truely fallen off. Having said that I find it very hard to believe that roxy people would be making it common knowledge that the bubble has or is about to burst.

Hey Gladyboy,

Heard on the weekend that all the crap that went down over the Brett Pitts saga is not over yet. If what I've heard is correct, then its just laughable.

Hey Gladyboy,

Heard on the weekend that all the crap that went down over the Brett Pitts saga is not over yet. If what I've heard is correct, then its just laughable.

bomber27;288679 said:
Hey Gladyboy,

Mate you need to move on!! The Pitts boys have left get over it!!
Brett made a mistake and he has been suspended, all finished.

I dont even play for Gladdy, but honestly is it really that big a deal!

bomber27;288679 said:
Hey Gladyboy,

Mate you need to move on!! The Pitts boys have left get over it!!
Brett made a mistake and he has been suspended, all finished.

I dont even play for Gladdy, but honestly is it really that big a deal!

I also heard that D.Carton was dropped from the CCC first eleven and is not very happy about it! Mighty CCC can you confirm??

I also heard that D.Carton was dropped from the CCC first eleven and is not very happy about it! Mighty CCC can you confirm??

Second Slip;288896 said:

I heard D.Carton was dropped for disiciplinary reasons,something about a Saturday night session with a certain type of (women of the Night) in the clubrooms.

Second Slip;288896 said:

I heard D.Carton was dropped for disiciplinary reasons,something about a Saturday night session with a certain type of (women of the Night) in the clubrooms.

good to see the young boys get a win on sunday in the under 21's

bowled nwca out for 106 n made them 6 down

have to say they where thinkn they where going to smash us after seeing our average age was about 17

have to say they where thinkn they where going to smash us after seeing our average age was about 17

oldman65;288901 said:

He has a crook shoulder thats why he didnt play 1sts

oldman65;288901 said:

He has a crook shoulder thats why he didnt play 1sts

YoungGun;288918 said:

That's because NWCA is far superior to MMVCA hey youngun;)

YoungGun;288918 said:

Gladyboy;288932 said:

I just got off the phone with a very reliable source, a CCC Board member who told me it was a discipline thing that he was dropped for. Something to do with a woman in the rooms on a Saturday night, a stripper i think! :eek:

Gladyboy;288932 said:

I just got off the phone with a very reliable source, a CCC Board member who told me it was a discipline thing that he was dropped for. Something to do with a woman in the rooms on a Saturday night, a stripper i think! :eek:

Noodle;288897 said:
6 maybe 7 from the first eleven. immediately. Full points to Sydenham this week.

Can absolutely CONFIRM this is the case down at roxy. Russel contract terminated on tuesday. Rioto left because of incident at club on saturday night.

Both opening bowlers leaving - confirmed. Gun top order batsmen also leaving - confirmed.

Another one or posiibly two may follow suit. Dont know if that means roxy forefeit on saturday but the 5 players that are definately gone WILL NOT be playing this saturday. Roxy have crashed and burned - and it could have been so easily prevented...

Noodle;288897 said:
6 maybe 7 from the first eleven. immediately. Full points to Sydenham this week.

Can absolutely CONFIRM this is the case down at roxy. Russel contract terminated on tuesday. Rioto left because of incident at club on saturday night.

Both opening bowlers leaving - confirmed. Gun top order batsmen also leaving - confirmed.

Another one or posiibly two may follow suit. Dont know if that means roxy forefeit on saturday but the 5 players that are definately gone WILL NOT be playing this saturday. Roxy have crashed and burned - and it could have been so easily prevented...

line and length;289024 said:

There had been a lot of talk abour Roxy crashing this year. I don't think anyone could have predicted they would be a total write-off!

Can anyone from Roxy, Tulla, Gladdy or any other club Russell has played for tell me if he has left any club he has ever played for on good terms.:confused

line and length;289024 said:

There had been a lot of talk abour Roxy crashing this year. I don't think anyone could have predicted they would be a total write-off!

Can anyone from Roxy, Tulla, Gladdy or any other club Russell has played for tell me if he has left any club he has ever played for on good terms.:confused

To put it simply, the commitee of last year was completely replaced by a new young commitee, full of players. A couple of weeks into the season the old commitee decided to sabotage these guys and cause trouble EVERY week. Unfortunately the new commitee did not stand up to these and have allowed them free reign. We are talking threats of violence to players, kids being knocked over by drunks at 7 pm, used to be a family club, now it all about who owns the club!! It is a social club that plays cricket, this year the club tried to change that perception and people of old did not like that!! The people leaving the club are doing so for there own seperate reasons, and with 7 1st eleven players leaving, its pretty obvious that things are in a pretty bad way. Just to let you know, Russell is leaving on good terms with the MAJORITY of the poeple at the club.

To put it simply, the commitee of last year was completely replaced by a new young commitee, full of players. A couple of weeks into the season the old commitee decided to sabotage these guys and cause trouble EVERY week. Unfortunately the new commitee did not stand up to these and have allowed them free reign. We are talking threats of violence to players, kids being knocked over by drunks at 7 pm, used to be a family club, now it all about who owns the club!! It is a social club that plays cricket, this year the club tried to change that perception and people of old did not like that!! The people leaving the club are doing so for there own seperate reasons, and with 7 1st eleven players leaving, its pretty obvious that things are in a pretty bad way. Just to let you know, Russell is leaving on good terms with the MAJORITY of the poeple at the club.

Im not for 1 sec saying that this is a lie. But i have to see it to believe it. I dont believe a 1st team will come to a game with only 4 players (or not show up). I dont know a great deal bout Roxy, but if this situation did occur, i think it will be after this weekend game against syd/hill.

For example if this does occur, syd/hill 6 or 10 points??

The 1st at syd/hill will be shattered, if theres no game, down to donnybrook to watch there 2nds....lol

Choo Choo

Im not for 1 sec saying that this is a lie. But i have to see it to believe it. I dont believe a 1st team will come to a game with only 4 players (or not show up). I dont know a great deal bout Roxy, but if this situation did occur, i think it will be after this weekend game against syd/hill.

The 1st at syd/hill will be shattered, if theres no game, down to donnybrook to watch there 2nds....lol

Choo Choo

The VLine;289245 said:

Choo Choo

looks like your going to donnybrook mate cos its fact!!!

The VLine;289245 said:

Choo Choo

looks like your going to donnybrook mate cos its fact!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back