North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

STRAIGHT DRIVE;289259 said:
looks like your going to donnybrook mate cos its fact!!!

Do Vlines go that way or Connex?
All syd/hill boys give me a buzz, free tickets to sydney, just get off when your half-way there, your 2nds will be playing very close by!!

Points = 6 or 10??

Choo Choo

Do Vlines go that way or Connex?
All syd/hill boys give me a buzz, free tickets to sydney, just get off when your half-way there, your 2nds will be playing very close by!!

Points = 6 or 10??

Choo Choo

Obviously for so many guys to do this in the middle of a game, the behaviour by certian poeple down there was disgraceful and not an isolated incident.

From my understanding Sydenham will get the maximum points that were allocated in that round.

Obviously for so many guys to do this in the middle of a game, the behaviour by certian poeple down there was disgraceful and not an isolated incident.

From my understanding Sydenham will get the maximum points that were allocated in that round.

Thats correct Syd will get 6 points unless another game in Luscombe is outright in that case they get 10. Taylors vs KGG maybe......

In other news we just signed Adrian Russell.:p

Thats correct Syd will get 6 points unless another game in Luscombe is outright in that case they get 10. Taylors vs KGG maybe......

Gladyboy;289285 said:

Been a while and just been catching up. ROXY - IS THIS FOR REAL????? PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO.

But if true:
1. Good work Gladdy on signing up Russell so quick. I'm sure there were Vultures starting to circle but you obviously got in first. I think we change your name from the Boroughs to the Hyiena's................ yep that fits
Gladdy - Wes,Markham,Shep,Pitts x 2 & now Russell all getting $$$(Please don't insult our intelligence and claim they're not getting paid).

Wouldn't want to stuff it up and NOT win the flag this year boys.............

Good luck to you, I'm sure every other club would recruit and pay those players too if they had the resources and $$$'s. Again - Well Done on trying to improve your club & Good Luck

Gladyboy;289285 said:

Been a while and just been catching up. ROXY - IS THIS FOR REAL????? PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO.

But if true:
1. Good work Gladdy on signing up Russell so quick. I'm sure there were Vultures starting to circle but you obviously got in first. I think we change your name from the Boroughs to the Hyiena's................ yep that fits
Gladdy - Wes,Markham,Shep,Pitts x 2 & now Russell all getting $$$(Please don't insult our intelligence and claim they're not getting paid).

Wouldn't want to stuff it up and NOT win the flag this year boys.............

Good luck to you, I'm sure every other club would recruit and pay those players too if they had the resources and $$$'s. Again - Well Done on trying to improve your club & Good Luck

cutoverslips46;289298 said:
(Please don't insult our intelligence and claim they're not getting paid).

I think that was given away when it was said that he signed.

You don't sign a player you're not paying.

cutoverslips46;289298 said:
(Please don't insult our intelligence and claim they're not getting paid).

I think that was given away when it was said that he signed.

You don't sign a player you're not paying.

Gladyboy;289285 said:

Gladyboy

Stop talking shit, next you will be saying you have signed shane warne.

Gladyboy;289285 said:

Gladyboy

Stop talking shit, next you will be saying you have signed shane warne.

Noodle;289242 said:
To put it simply, the commitee of last year was completely replaced by a new young commitee, full of players. A couple of weeks into the season the old commitee decided to sabotage these guys and cause trouble EVERY week. Unfortunately the new commitee did not stand up to these and have allowed them free reign. We are talking threats of violence to players, kids being knocked over by drunks at 7 pm, used to be a family club, now it all about who owns the club!! It is a social club that plays cricket, this year the club tried to change that perception and people of old did not like that!! The people leaving the club are doing so for there own seperate reasons, and with 7 1st eleven players leaving, its pretty obvious that things are in a pretty bad way. Just to let you know, Russell is leaving on good terms with the MAJORITY of the poeple at the club.

Well lets start the commitee tried to put things in place at the start of the season but being new we could of done better, However Russell got offered a new job at work which made it hard for him to come to training, I understood this that work was more important, he asked a player to be his assistant which I thought was the wrong person only because he was tied up with other things. I had young players coming up to me at training saying they hated training and did not want to play in the ones anymore. At one stage we had 9 players at training and most were players in the bottom teams I also had 4 of the players that are leaving with Russell complain to me and another comitee member that they hate playing in the ones because no one cares, People dont sit together and they just go with the flow they also complained about the training. I then spoke to Russell and asked him to step down and just captain the ones, He refused and asked for a clearence which I gave him. I am a friend of his and have no bad feelings towards him but I am unhappy with whats been said on here, most of our ones side is full of kids who are 20 and under and they are the ones who cant understand why these players are walking out on them. They can understand with Russell but for the other 4 people they are angry that there fellow players would leave and not finish the season. As I said to them the club is always bigger than yourself and we will build back up again with juniors who want to play for each other and the club. I am the President of the Roxburgh Park Cricket club and have been a member since we first joined. Thats my say so the gossip can stop.

Noodle;289242 said:
To put it simply, the commitee of last year was completely replaced by a new young commitee, full of players. A couple of weeks into the season the old commitee decided to sabotage these guys and cause trouble EVERY week. Unfortunately the new commitee did not stand up to these and have allowed them free reign. We are talking threats of violence to players, kids being knocked over by drunks at 7 pm, used to be a family club, now it all about who owns the club!! It is a social club that plays cricket, this year the club tried to change that perception and people of old did not like that!! The people leaving the club are doing so for there own seperate reasons, and with 7 1st eleven players leaving, its pretty obvious that things are in a pretty bad way. Just to let you know, Russell is leaving on good terms with the MAJORITY of the poeple at the club.

Well lets start the commitee tried to put things in place at the start of the season but being new we could of done better, However Russell got offered a new job at work which made it hard for him to come to training, I understood this that work was more important, he asked a player to be his assistant which I thought was the wrong person only because he was tied up with other things. I had young players coming up to me at training saying they hated training and did not want to play in the ones anymore. At one stage we had 9 players at training and most were players in the bottom teams I also had 4 of the players that are leaving with Russell complain to me and another comitee member that they hate playing in the ones because no one cares, People dont sit together and they just go with the flow they also complained about the training. I then spoke to Russell and asked him to step down and just captain the ones, He refused and asked for a clearence which I gave him. I am a friend of his and have no bad feelings towards him but I am unhappy with whats been said on here, most of our ones side is full of kids who are 20 and under and they are the ones who cant understand why these players are walking out on them. They can understand with Russell but for the other 4 people they are angry that there fellow players would leave and not finish the season. As I said to them the club is always bigger than yourself and we will build back up again with juniors who want to play for each other and the club. I am the President of the Roxburgh Park Cricket club and have been a member since we first joined. Thats my say so the gossip can stop.

I am disgusted with the pathetic attitude from most of the players who are supposedly leaving the RPCC.They need to get there so called brains out of the gutter, and show some respect to there supposedly TEAM MATES,and the young players in our team and club,who look up to these players,wishing they could be as good ,or trying to be better than they are.I can see that these young players will try,with the help with of our experience players,be better PEOPLE and real club men for the RPCC.Just to finish,Grow up you so called TEAM MATES and tell your X young and older players yourself instead of them hearing it second or third hand.

I am disgusted with the pathetic attitude from most of the players who are supposedly leaving the RPCC.They need to get there so called brains out of the gutter, and show some respect to there supposedly TEAM MATES,and the young players in our team and club,who look up to these players,wishing they could be as good ,or trying to be better than they are.I can see that these young players will try,with the help with of our experience players,be better PEOPLE and real club men for the RPCC.Just to finish,Grow up you so called TEAM MATES and tell your X young and older players yourself instead of them hearing it second or third hand.

burra_bloke;289321 said:
well adrian russel was at gladstone park tuesday night...

just what I wanted you are exposed as not from Glady we have had no contact with Adrian and we are not looking to retain his services, thanks buua bloke for exposing yourself as a fraud I was just stirring the pot.:D

burra_bloke;289321 said:
well adrian russel was at gladstone park tuesday night...

just what I wanted you are exposed as not from Glady we have had no contact with Adrian and we are not looking to retain his services, thanks buua bloke for exposing yourself as a fraud I was just stirring the pot.:D

medium pace swinger;289367 said:

You blokes really have hit rock bottom with you president mking himself known stating his side of the story and other new posters begging players to come back you really are rabble.

Just as everyone predicted, thats what happens when a side plays above itself and people are to dumb to realise.

When they crash and burn they start to fight inhouse instead of accepting that they are not good enough

The question the wiseman has now is what about the one day grand final surely the comp would not hold such an esteemed match at the likes of kebab park.

You blokes really have hit rock bottom with you president mking himself known stating his side of the story and other new posters begging players to come back you really are rabble.

Just as everyone predicted, thats what happens when a side plays above itself and people are to dumb to realise.

When they crash and burn they start to fight inhouse instead of accepting that they are not good enough

The question the wiseman has now is what about the one day grand final surely the comp would not hold such an esteemed match at the likes of kebab park.

Wiseman;289492 said:

Idont know why you call yourself the wise man as i never stated for them to come back just worry about your team mate.

Wiseman;289492 said:

Idont know why you call yourself the wise man as i never stated for them to come back just worry about your team mate.

medium pace swinger;212758 said:
mb24 listen here mate most teams in our comp go out and try to buy players and a flag,were we have played together as a team since we became a club in 2002. we got put up to the luscumbe 3 years ago and most of our players in our top side all come from our junior sides.we got back russell this year to coach us and he and mark have done a good job it is amazing when you have a great bunch of guys at our club who all get along what you can do. i think we will be a force for the next few years only difference is we wont have to spend the big bucks because playing with your mates in a succeslfull side is better than whinging about the bloke who gets more money than the rest of you.

You must feel like a goose now! What happened to the team that played for each other?

medium pace swinger;212758 said:
mb24 listen here mate most teams in our comp go out and try to buy players and a flag,were we have played together as a team since we became a club in 2002. we got put up to the luscumbe 3 years ago and most of our players in our top side all come from our junior sides.we got back russell this year to coach us and he and mark have done a good job it is amazing when you have a great bunch of guys at our club who all get along what you can do. i think we will be a force for the next few years only difference is we wont have to spend the big bucks because playing with your mates in a succeslfull side is better than whinging about the bloke who gets more money than the rest of you.

You must feel like a goose now! What happened to the team that played for each other?

Yes, the club is always bigger then the individual - so why was no action been taken agaisnst certain individuals who caused the club so many troubles. You know who I'm talking about.

The incident at the clubrooms after our semi final victory last year: our ex-president punching one of the junior players fathers in front of people who were only there because thier boyfriends / husbands / mates were about to take part in a grand final. What sort of image does this give outsiders seeing the head of our club smash another bloke?? THIS IS A FACT THAT THIS HAPPENED AND THIS BEHAIVIOUR IS INEXCUSABLE!

The club was lucky there was not an exodus of players leave at the end of last season beacuse of this incident alone. I for one do not want to play for a club with that sort of culture. The same players that are leaving now were one phone call away from walking out after the grand final last season, but decided to stay because of their team-mates and the hope something would change at commitee level.

I appreciate the fact you took over the reigns to hold the club together - but hard decisions that had to be made were left unattended which lead to two more drunken incidents (at a players 21st two months ago and the club function this past saturday night) involving the same batch of people. Once again no action was taken - why in this case were these individuals placed ahead of the good of the club???

Personally, when I heard of the latest indescretion - that was the final straw.I think the players that are leaving were really only playing in the hope things would change with a changing commitee. Obviously they haven't and the trouble-makers have been given a free reign with no repurcussions - over the concerns of the players. How can we be expected to play for a club where the drunks hold more sway then the playing group?

I feel terrible for the guys who have been there for years and the juniors who look up to us - but don't make us feel guilty because had the above issues been addressed - this WOULD NEVER OF HAPPENED - GUARANTEED.

Yes, the club is always bigger then the individual - so why was no action been taken agaisnst certain individuals who caused the club so many troubles. You know who I'm talking about.

The incident at the clubrooms after our semi final victory last year: our ex-president punching one of the junior players fathers in front of people who were only there because thier boyfriends / husbands / mates were about to take part in a grand final. What sort of image does this give outsiders seeing the head of our club smash another bloke?? THIS IS A FACT THAT THIS HAPPENED AND THIS BEHAIVIOUR IS INEXCUSABLE!

The club was lucky there was not an exodus of players leave at the end of last season beacuse of this incident alone. I for one do not want to play for a club with that sort of culture. The same players that are leaving now were one phone call away from walking out after the grand final last season, but decided to stay because of their team-mates and the hope something would change at commitee level.

I appreciate the fact you took over the reigns to hold the club together - but hard decisions that had to be made were left unattended which lead to two more drunken incidents (at a players 21st two months ago and the club function this past saturday night) involving the same batch of people. Once again no action was taken - why in this case were these individuals placed ahead of the good of the club???

Personally, when I heard of the latest indescretion - that was the final straw.I think the players that are leaving were really only playing in the hope things would change with a changing commitee. Obviously they haven't and the trouble-makers have been given a free reign with no repurcussions - over the concerns of the players. How can we be expected to play for a club where the drunks hold more sway then the playing group?

I feel terrible for the guys who have been there for years and the juniors who look up to us - but don't make us feel guilty because had the above issues been addressed - this WOULD NEVER OF HAPPENED - GUARANTEED.

line and length;289587 said:
yes, the club is always bigger then the individual - so why was no action been taken agaisnst certain individuals who caused the club so many troubles. You know who i'm talking about.

The incident at the clubrooms after our semi final victory last year: Our ex-president punching one of the junior players fathers in front of people who were only there because thier boyfriends / husbands / mates were about to take part in a grand final. What sort of image does this give outsiders seeing the head of our club smash another bloke?? This is a fact that this happened and this behaiviour is inexcusable!

Personally, when i heard of the latest indescretion - that was the final straw.i think the players that are leaving were really only playing in the hope things would change with a changing commitee. Obviously they haven't and the trouble-makers have been given a free reign with no repurcussions - over the concerns of the players. How can we be expected to play for a club where the drunks hold more sway then the playing group?

I feel terrible for the guys who have been there for years and the juniors who look up to us - but don't make us feel guilty because had the above issues been addressed - this would never of happened - guaranteed.

well said!!!

Gladyboy;289453 said:

I know a certain opening batsmen of gladdy that has been asking for his number, also you would be crazy not to have him.The boy can bat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back