North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

By your standards a disapointing review Choo Choo

My tips

Pv vs SHCC Paccoe to win ans win easy playing great cricket especially in the one dayers, I just cant see them losing

Bp vs Rp A few weeks ago I said that Roxburgh would be rubbish and I stand by that comment Buckely to get up easy (sorry roxy boys I know alot of you get on here)

Gp vs Kgg I choose as always not to tip in games we play but saying that I expect Fitzpatrick to have a good game at th tiprats ground

Tl vs ccc The boys from ccc have been nothing short of amazing especially late last year I think even passing their own expectations I noticed they trained Wednesday night this week also ( extra session?) Taylors for me though smart cricketers know that you dont win flags at Xmas and even though they have dropped a few stil the team to beat in my books and will show us why on Saturday.

Gladyboy;307185 said:

My tips

Pv vs SHCC Paccoe to win ans win easy playing great cricket especially in the one dayers, I just cant see them losing

Bp vs Rp A few weeks ago I said that Roxburgh would be rubbish and I stand by that comment Buckely to get up easy (sorry roxy boys I know alot of you get on here)

Gp vs Kgg I choose as always not to tip in games we play but saying that I expect Fitzpatrick to have a good game at th tiprats ground

Tl vs ccc The boys from ccc have been nothing short of amazing especially late last year I think even passing their own expectations I noticed they trained Wednesday night this week also ( extra session?) Taylors for me though smart cricketers know that you dont win flags at Xmas and even though they have dropped a few stil the team to beat in my books and will show us why on Saturday.

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but at least my tips weren’t far away except for PVC vs SHCC.....was just giving SH a chance against a team who they are highly competitive against in most matches, and im sure any PVC player will tell you that they dont easily push aside SHCC most times!

Its not easy to give 'review', everyone is starting from scratch, with a 3-4 week break every1 is back to square..(form wise)

Im sure you'll still sleep at night!!:D;)

Well done to the Roxy boys proved me wrong I havent put our scores on yet we bowled KGG out 130 beat them one down.

ben green made his debut in our 1s at 14....2 years later he was 1st change bowler in footscray 1sts....uv got a long way 2 go mate!!

Second Slip;306882 said:
Welcome back Everyone.

My Tips:

PVCC V Syd: PVCC Easily, to strong all around the park, P Tripp best player in comp right now! Syd do not play anywhere near as well away from home!

KGG V Gladdy: This is a tough one, if the game was at Gladdy then no brainer! But being at Kealba with there deck its a tough one. I think Gladdy will be very fired up for this game on the back of 2 losses and lets not forget Gladdy V Danny rivalry. KGG are better suited to the 1 day format than 2 dayers so that goes in their favour, so i am tipping KGG in an upset!

TL V CCC: Game of the round for mine, the last time there 2 met there was over 600 scored with CCC just falling short. I am expecting it to be very close again. CCC showed very good form going into the break winning the last 2 and comfortably in both. TL will be stinging after dropping a game everyone thought they should have won easily. I think it will be a battle of the bowling attacks especially Thomas V Hassan. Should be a cracking contest, for me CCC in a very close one.

Roxy V BP: Could really go either way, RP on a high after Taylors game, but can they replicate that?? BP seemigly finished but still have some very good bats. Toss of the coin really. My tip: BP

Good Luck to all!!

:p"WORST TIPSTER IN HISTORY":p

Gladyboy;307185 said:

My tips

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but at least my tips weren’t far away except for PVC vs SHCC.....was just giving SH a chance against a team who they are highly competitive against in most matches, and im sure any PVC player will tell you that they dont easily push aside SHCC most times!

Its not easy to give 'review', everyone is starting from scratch, with a 3-4 week break every1 is back to square..(form wise)

Im sure you'll still sleep at night!!:D;)

ben green made his debut in our 1s at 14....2 years later he was 1st change bowler in footscray 1sts....uv got a long way 2 go mate!!

freakk show;307797 said:
sorry mate ive got u beat i played luscombe shield when i was 14

get over it freakshow i finished 2nd in the comp for bowling average in a turf in mmvca with 29 wickets at that age and winning under 16 bowling in the comp aswell ;)

wow, i was pulling 4 roots a weekend and winning batting and bowling awards at that age.
i was also named youngest mr universe, represented australia at the olympics and won an afl premiership , but only came 2nd in the brownlow. All at the age of 14.
Talk abt blowing your own trumpet there young gun.

NWCA VET;307922 said:
wow, i was pulling 4 roots a weekend and winning batting and bowling awards at that age.
i was also named youngest mr universe, represented australia at the olympics and won an afl premiership , but only came 2nd in the brownlow. All at the age of 14.

all he needs now is PUBES and he,ll be a man!

NWCA VET;307922 said:

come blow it for me .. i mite throw a tip in ya jar if your lucky cause its not pension week this week is it ????

freakk show;307797 said:
sorry mate ive got u beat i played luscombe shield when i was 14

get over it freakshow i finished 2nd in the comp for bowling average in a turf in mmvca with 29 wickets at that age and winning under 16 bowling in the comp aswell ;)

YoungGun;307961 said:
come blow it for me .. i mite throw a tip in ya jar if your lucky cause its not pension week this week is it ????

get back to talking cricket mate, because your no good at getting smart!!!

YoungGun;307961 said:

OK you self confessed GUN?
Tell me a bit abt your performances this year...not when you were 14.
How old are you now?

NWCA VET;307922 said:

all he needs now is PUBES and he,ll be a man!

Back to cricket talk lads.

What peoples predictions on the following issues:

Best Batting Average:
Best Bowling Average:
Comp player of the year:
Best first year player:
Grand Finallists:
Winner:
GF Man of Match:

NWCA VET;307922 said:

See the Comp is to impose fines of $125 per age group on Clubs that did not nominate Junior coaches by 31st. Dec.
Bit rich, given that their own list on their website hasn't been updated for 3 years.
If it's good enough for them to impose fines for administrative slip ups, then how about a discount on afilliation fees everytime they slip up.

YoungGun;307961 said:

get back to talking cricket mate, because your no good at getting smart!!!

The VLine;278218 said:
fmr_13;278134 said:
now i am from a different association,
but i hear there are big raps on a junior cricketer from the NWCA called syed hesham.
dont know which club, but i understand that he is playing 1's/2's at Broadmeadows and juniors at a local club.

Yea he's a gun.....saw him play a few years back in the U14s and he dominated with bat and ball.....only thing is (which happens a lot), in the final, he didnt take a wicket or make many runs, and his team lost.....From memory the coach was at Roxy Footy Club U18s as well..........NO luck for this poor bloke came up against syd/hill in both grand finals (footy/cricket) and lost both, poor bloke cant take a trick!!

The kids definatly a freak, and i know a few young kids who are talkin bout playing him now, and i can tell you they have fear!!

Plays juniors for Glenroy

Will add tho, there are many young blokes in the luscombe comp who are very capable, to me Broadmeadows is just a senior team for the kid (compare with Luscombe) its just that Glenroy have a weak (or any??) seniors.

Choo Choo

Very good player,
i go to school with him.

played broadmeadows hatch last year and was very good, took 3 wickets in the final but they couldn't get over the line against Ormond (who i incidently play for)

but has scored runs and taken wickets in 2's at broadmeadows and is an academy of some sort, goodplayer

YoungGun;307961 said:

OK you self confessed GUN?
Tell me a bit abt your performances this year...not when you were 14.
How old are you now?

interesting bottom 4 now boys.

wat are this weeks tipss?
ROXY Vs KGG
CCC Vs PACO
GPCC VS BPCC
SYd Vs TLCC

Back to cricket talk lads.

What peoples predictions on the following issues:

Best Batting Average:
Best Bowling Average:
Comp player of the year:
Best first year player:
Grand Finallists:
Winner:
GF Man of Match:

Roxy26;309931 said:

ROXY Vs KGG
CCC Vs PACO
GPCC VS BPCC
SYd Vs TLCC

tips for this round are as follows

KGG to beat Roxy
CCC to beat Pacco
GP to beat buckley
TL to beat Syd

See the Comp is to impose fines of $125 per age group on Clubs that did not nominate Junior coaches by 31st. Dec.
Bit rich, given that their own list on their website hasn't been updated for 3 years.
If it's good enough for them to impose fines for administrative slip ups, then how about a discount on afilliation fees everytime they slip up.

Roxy26;309931 said:

ROXY Vs KGG
CCC Vs PACO
GPCC VS BPCC
SYd Vs TLCC

my tips are.....
roxy
paco
gpcc
tlcc
and roxy to go in the top 4!!!
go parkers

The VLine;278218 said:
fmr_13;278134 said:
now i am from a different association,
but i hear there are big raps on a junior cricketer from the NWCA called syed hesham.
dont know which club, but i understand that he is playing 1's/2's at Broadmeadows and juniors at a local club.

Yea he's a gun.....saw him play a few years back in the U14s and he dominated with bat and ball.....only thing is (which happens a lot), in the final, he didnt take a wicket or make many runs, and his team lost.....From memory the coach was at Roxy Footy Club U18s as well..........NO luck for this poor bloke came up against syd/hill in both grand finals (footy/cricket) and lost both, poor bloke cant take a trick!!

The kids definatly a freak, and i know a few young kids who are talkin bout playing him now, and i can tell you they have fear!!

Plays juniors for Glenroy

Will add tho, there are many young blokes in the luscombe comp who are very capable, to me Broadmeadows is just a senior team for the kid (compare with Luscombe) its just that Glenroy have a weak (or any??) seniors.

Choo Choo

Very good player,
i go to school with him.

played broadmeadows hatch last year and was very good, took 3 wickets in the final but they couldn't get over the line against Ormond (who i incidently play for)

but has scored runs and taken wickets in 2's at broadmeadows and is an academy of some sort, goodplayer

BIG ROUND THIS ONE ....
can pacoe hold out campbellfield
and play gladdy the following week in the one day final???... alot of pressure on the boys at pacoe with taylors lakes waiting for that slip up to see them sneak in after the last round of one day matches!!!!

ROXY Vs KGG
CCC Vs PACO
GPCC VS BPCC
SYd Vs TLCC

Young Gun....I like ya comment, but I don’t think paco will be thing a one-day final going into this game, obviously if they win they'll make it into a final, but they'll be looking to keep TL under them come March!!

Round 11

CCC v PVCC = CCC seemed to be a bowler or two short last week, and there batsman apart from one didn’t get going. If Berry, Ingvorsen and Carton can get amongst them im sure it will be a good contest. The Tripps especially Paul love playing against PVCC, so he's the prize wicket with Sayers, Gick and Hare to get amongst them....My Tip = PVCC

GP v BP = Convincing win by GP in there last match, with the batsman required getting the runs and the bowlers (Moore and Fitzpatrick) doing a very steady job. For mine and I don’t know why, but I cant help but look at BP batting line and just expect them to be 1 match away from at least a convincing batting performance. .....My Tip = GP

RP v KGG = No Catania or Rogo for KGG (last week), and when ya best 2 respected players are unavailable it makes for a tough assignment. If both are back this week, KGG should win. I have a new found respect for RP and there efforts over the last 2 games with 2 wins and just sitting out of the top 4. If Killa and the English boys can keep the train rolling than expect them to give a great effort until the end of the year. 2 day games for these teams worry's me, Can RP take 10 wickets and can KGG bat 80 overs (against the top sides)??....My Tip = KGG

TL v SH (Sunday) = No surprises than they won last week (TL) with a great effort from Harrison with 4 wickets. TL has now a well balanced side with 3-4 good-strike bowlers and some very handy part-timers, also a strong batting line up!! SH must win or finals get tough, this time last year a very convincing win over TL. If SH bring there 'A Game', then you can’t ignore there chances at victory. Wilson and Hackney to make a few to keep finals alive!!!.....MY Tip = SH (tipping an upset)

Happy Hitting

Choo Choo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back