North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

aussiefan;331726 said:
ive heard exactly the same thing of 2 people this week so the rumour is doing the rounds.if it is true uve got to be pretty stiff not to get the gig again after lifting ccc from last to almost finals.

maybe they should have made finals?
had a fair list to pick from !

aussiefan;331815 said:
just had a look at the fixture and they have already scheduled the luscombe granny for donnybrook,that is a absolute joke

That is a joke you would have thought they would have learned from the last 2 years non attendance that pissheads cant travel that far. Id like to see it at Campbellfield good sized ground always draws a crowd. Or alternatively Pacoe if they were not to make it big scores plenty of entertainment and a pool for the kids.

This year is still going who will win this week?

Who is the most important player for each club?

Where should G/F be played?

Gladyboy;331819 said:
That is a joke you would have thought they would have learned from the last 2 years non attendance that pissheads cant travel that far. Id like to see it at Campbellfield good sized ground always draws a crowd. Or alternatively Pacoe if they were not to make it big scores plenty of entertainment and a pool for the kids.

yeh very true gladyboy.well they would be 2 god options ,surely if all teams kick up a stink about it that they dont want it there then they would change it so atleast players and supporters from opposing clubs can atleast watch the granny,piss poor decisions by the NWCA again

Gladyboy;331819 said:

What about Roxy?
Played there not long ago and the ground is the best in the comp by a mile!

oldman65;331833 said:
What about Roxy?

just had another look at the fixture and it seems they have taken the grand final venue away and changed it to TBD.something mite be reading this forum from the nwca lol

aussiefan;331815 said:
just had a look at the fixture and they have already scheduled the luscombe granny for donnybrook,that is a absolute joke

oldman65;331833 said:
What about Roxy?

I agree, Roxy's ground is in great condition, Other choice would have to be PVCC.

I dont think Campbellfield's ground is in good enough condition to host any grand final, let alone the Luscombe shield grand final.

Gladyboy;331819 said:

yeh very true gladyboy.well they would be 2 god options ,surely if all teams kick up a stink about it that they dont want it there then they would change it so atleast players and supporters from opposing clubs can atleast watch the granny,piss poor decisions by the NWCA again

Second Slip;331857 said:
I agree, Roxy's ground is in great condition, Other choice would have to be PVCC.

I dont think Campbellfield's ground is in good enough condition to host any grand final, let alone the Luscombe shield grand final.

PVCC's ground is in shocking condition, as is TLCC, CCC, SHCC, BPCC & Kealba. That leaves Gladdy & Roxy. Gladdy is OK but you'd expect they will be playing so can't be there. Havn't seen Roxy but if Donny's is in great shape(full grass cover), what's another 15mins up the road. The Premier game must be played on the best possible surface. The Drunks will just have to nominate a designated driver

Gladyboy;331819 said:

What about Roxy?

oldman65;331769 said:
All i will say is that there could be major changes in the CCC lineup next year!
up to 5 or 6

so i have been made aware.....so my source was correct...... is there a relegation process???....only if donnybrook win?

CCC new line-up next season may consist of a few guys from a potential relegation!

i feel a lil sorry for P Berry, they appointed a new coach for next season b4 the season had finished.....

Choo Choo

oldman65;331833 said:
What about Roxy?

just had another look at the fixture and it seems they have taken the grand final venue away and changed it to TBD.something mite be reading this forum from the nwca lol

deffinatley roxy park is the best its been for the whole season. i reckon they shuld hold the granny there. roxy goin good with juniors with alot of juniors in finals :p:D

oldman65;331833 said:
What about Roxy?

Second Slip;331857 said:

our ground is in great condition, its a big ground very even surface and you still get value for good shots the only downfall is the pitch, the ball only lasts 15 overs and plus the pitch is a shocker. the nwca are mad to have the granny at donnybrook because they wont get a croud there!!!

Second Slip;331857 said:

PVCC's ground is in shocking condition, as is TLCC, CCC, SHCC, BPCC & Kealba. That leaves Gladdy & Roxy. Gladdy is OK but you'd expect they will be playing so can't be there. Havn't seen Roxy but if Donny's is in great shape(full grass cover), what's another 15mins up the road. The Premier game must be played on the best possible surface. The Drunks will just have to nominate a designated driver

aussiefan;331827 said:

And fair to say, the quality of the hamburgers at Donnybrook is not what it used to be in their calcium days.:mad:

oldman65;331769 said:
All i will say is that there could be major changes in the CCC lineup next year!
up to 5 or 6

so i have been made aware.....so my source was correct...... is there a relegation process???....only if donnybrook win?

CCC new line-up next season may consist of a few guys from a potential relegation!

i feel a lil sorry for P Berry, they appointed a new coach for next season b4 the season had finished.....

Choo Choo

The VLine;331972 said:

Choo Choo

P.berry is still coach and no appointments have been made at all.
The club goes through the same process with capt/coach every year and as per its constitution it will advertise and see who applies,and i am sure the best man/men for the job will get it.
Loads of rumors are circulating because the exec are not sitting on ther arses and are looking to see what or who are out there.
i am sure they will receive plenty of applications from plenty of good cricketers and at the end of the day they will make their decision and the club will get stronger so look out!!!

go the mighty CCC

deffinatley roxy park is the best its been for the whole season. i reckon they shuld hold the granny there. roxy goin good with juniors with alot of juniors in finals :p:D

cutoverslips46;331875 said:

Donnybrook give me a break, the ground is poor, it might have grass however its always 2 long which makes 4 a boring game, the club rooms r not up 2 standard only 1 team can get change in there, the pitch is a shocker, no bowling run ups and its 2 skinny, again like everybody else its 2 far away and gee the flys r bad up there.i would like 2 no wat this ground, place has got going 4 it - NOTHING.

Second Slip;331857 said:

our ground is in great condition, its a big ground very even surface and you still get value for good shots the only downfall is the pitch, the ball only lasts 15 overs and plus the pitch is a shocker. the nwca are mad to have the granny at donnybrook because they wont get a croud there!!!

Couldnt agree more tubby, I like Campbellfield but if it cant be there then I reckon taylors or paccoe whoever doesnt make it.

aussiefan;331827 said:

And fair to say, the quality of the hamburgers at Donnybrook is not what it used to be in their calcium days.:mad:

Gladyboy;332374 said:
Couldnt agree more tubby, I like Campbellfield but if it cant be there then I reckon taylors or paccoe whoever doesnt make it.

t/l,paco and campbellfield grounds r all in poor condition, sounds like roxy is alrite, wat about airport west, didnt they play a home comp game there 2 years ago.

The VLine;331972 said:

Choo Choo

The club goes through the same process with capt/coach every year and as per its constitution it will advertise and see who applies,and i am sure the best man/men for the job will get it.
Loads of rumors are circulating because the exec are not sitting on ther arses and are looking to see what or who are out there.
i am sure they will receive plenty of applications from plenty of good cricketers and at the end of the day they will make their decision and the club will get stronger so look out!!!

go the mighty CCC

I was hoping that since KGG have made their first Luscombe final ever that we might be so honuored to see th reemergence of the all knowing 'Gullyrat"

Where are you gullyrat?

cutoverslips46;331875 said:

Donnybrook give me a break, the ground is poor, it might have grass however its always 2 long which makes 4 a boring game, the club rooms r not up 2 standard only 1 team can get change in there, the pitch is a shocker, no bowling run ups and its 2 skinny, again like everybody else its 2 far away and gee the flys r bad up there.i would like 2 no wat this ground, place has got going 4 it - NOTHING.

oldman65;332348 said:

go the mighty CCC

a very good point you make.....if what you say is the case than that is fine by me.....i was only saying what my source told me that you had selected a coach b4 the season had finished, and this person was from the NWCA luscombe shiled 08/09!

You make a valid point bout your club, and that is what they should do!!....Good luck to CCC for next season

Choo Choo

The VLine;332543 said:
a very good point you make.....if what you say is the case than that is fine by me.....i was only saying what my source told me that you had selected a coach b4 the season had finished, and this person was from the NWCA luscombe shiled 08/09!

You make a valid point bout your club, and that is what they should do!!....Good luck to CCC for next season

Choo Choo

Will berry be happy to stay if he is dumped as coach after taking CCC from a joke to 8 wickets away from a semi?

Gladyboy;332374 said:

t/l,paco and campbellfield grounds r all in poor condition, sounds like roxy is alrite, wat about airport west, didnt they play a home comp game there 2 years ago.

Gladyboy;332441 said:
I was hoping that since KGG have made their first Luscombe final ever that we might be so honuored to see th reemergence of the all knowing 'Gullyrat"

Where are you gullyrat?

wasnt it "tiprat"??

Where are you gullyrat?

Roxy26;332582 said:
wasnt it "tiprat"??

Nah it was gullyrat mate bcak in the days when this site had the likes of lion cutlet duck and cover wiseman and noodle firing shots at each other because no one knew who each other was. These days it is to politically correct no one wants to give opponents ammo blah blah blah. As soon as identities were revealed everyone shut up shop myself included.

oldman65;332348 said:

go the mighty CCC

Choo Choo

Gladyboy;332558 said:
Will berry be happy to stay if he is dumped as coach after taking CCC from a joke to 8 wickets away from a semi?

if a better candidate became available berry has already said that he would stay at the club as a batsman as he has made many good friends at CCC and likes the direction the club is heading.
berry made 400 odd runs this season and CCC would be mad not to keep him
you need to remember berry is 42 and yes he has done well to get CCC to were they are but it is about long term and if a younger person fits the criteria the exec are looking for then why wouldnt the club back a younger coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back