North West Metropolitan Cricket Association (north West)

Bourke, Corey
Fackler, Ashley
Lambeth, Darren
Milne, Steven
Moore, James
Moore, Jaydan K (c)
Pandikorala, Gayath
Portelli, Shaun (+)
Rice, Sam
Xuereb, Paul
Viani, Paul

Dunno were kite is in that? :/
No pitts, No campbell, hmmmmmmm..

Kite named in Glenroy 1s this week

Tips for round 2

Aberfeldie St Johns Vs Burnside
Kealba Vs Roxburgh Park
Pascoe Vale Central vs Sydenham
Gladstone Park vs Buckley Park

i disagree most games are going to be a walkover .

abers v burnside - anyones game . team who takes catches will win .
t/rats v roxy - 50/50 . kealba very brittle with bat . roxy bowling ok . team with batsman who can get a 70-80 will win .
paco v syd - 50/50 . will be tight . once again catching will be key .
glady v b/park - should be a comfortable victory for the beavers . glady batting will struggle .

its been pretty quiet on here lately.some interesting results in the last 2 games.abers pumped burnside by alot more then i expected,kealba just made the runs but then nearly beat roxy outright,pacco beaten by storm but only because of another hackney 100.How bout the effort from kealba to have sydenham 1-73 and then roll them for 94 ,just shows that hackney has to make a big score every week for the storm to win.just as a prediction from looking at the results from the first 3 games thought i would put up a ladder prediction for the end of the year

BUCKLEY PARK
KEALBA
SYDENHAM
PACCO
GLADDY
ABERS
ROXY
BURNSIDE

its been pretty quiet on here lately.some interesting results in the last 2 games.abers pumped burnside by alot more then i expected,kealba just made the runs but then nearly beat roxy outright,pacco beaten by storm but only because of another hackney 100.How bout the effort from kealba to have sydenham 1-73 and then roll them for 94 ,just shows that hackney has to make a big score every week for the storm to win.just as a prediction from looking at the results from the first 3 games thought i would put up a ladder prediction for the end of the year

BUCKLEY PARK
KEALBA
SYDENHAM
PACCO
GLADDY
ABERS
ROXY
BURNSIDE

how are we going boys

fairly simple .

top 4 pick themselves .
b/park top , the rest could end up in any order .
the balance will battle for the spoon .

poor indictment on the competition when you have kealba 2 nd .

kealba no good . how can you struggle to make 150 on carpet on a regular basis ?
not much better than a standard 3 'rds team .
syden. no good . surely the time has come to give their young blokes a go .
blokes batting in top 5 need to be looked at .
paco just keep rolling even without their 2 guns .

b/park v paco gf .

kealba no good . how can you struggle to make 150 on carpet on a regular basis ?

paco keep rolling even without their 2 big guns

Fair call on the top 4 could end up anyway apart from Buckley park.
Don't know if you have had a chance to look at the scores from yesterday's game but I don't think kealba are just a standard 3rds team,if they are dosent say much for paco especially after you said they just keep rolling without there big guns.the only thing that got rolled was their batting line up.

Anyone got results from gladdy vs abers
Sydenham crunched roxy and Buckley had a easy win

We beat Abers just.

Your right the comp has dropped considerably in standard, we fielded a side that apart from 3 blokes was a thirds side last week against Burnside and still managed to win.

paco keep rolling even without their 2 big guns

Fair call on the top 4 could end up anyway apart from Buckley park.
Don't know if you have had a chance to look at the scores from yesterday's game but I don't think kealba are just a standard 3rds team,if they are dosent say much for paco especially after you said they just keep rolling without there big guns.the only thing that got rolled was their batting line up.

Anyone got results from gladdy vs abers
Sydenham crunched roxy and Buckley had a easy win

AUSSIE

yes , have had a captain cook at the scores .
kealba made 148 / 8
pacco will drop game here and there . once trip and hare back they will challenge .
they will win enough games to end up 2,3 or 4 ..
come finals they will stand up .

We beat Abers just.

Your right the comp has dropped considerably in standard, we fielded a side that apart from 3 blokes was a thirds side last week against Burnside and still managed to win.

Did both sides behave themselves not like the last time Gladdy and Burnside played each last season?

Not sure how they play their cricket in England but the skipper of Roxy has said derogrativery comments about our players mothers on both occasions that we have played them now. Not sure if other clubs have experienced similiar incidents but our blokes are fuming

Not sure how they play their cricket in England but the skipper of Roxy has said derogrativery comments about our players mothers on both occasions that we have played them now. Not sure if other clubs have experienced similiar incidents but our blokes are fuming

as a matter of fact yes ! on sunday i was a spectator at the pascoe vale united vs pascoe vale central vic keyte shield one day game, and in all my years of playing(over 150 games in the mmvca) and watching mmvca games, i have never seen or heard the amount of disgraceful comments being said by the pascoe vale central wicket-keeper (lucky i don't know his name otherwise i would name and shame him) and also there captain, to one of the pascoe vale united batsman who is of oriental discent! while i am all for a little bit of banter on the field ,there is 3 things that should be sacresant when it comes to sledging! 1. a persons family 2. a persons race or colour 3. a persons weight (weather they be big or small in size)
Well yesterday i couldn't believe my ears when these to knobs continually used the number 1 and 2 towards this guy, who did very well holding his nerve not to smack a bat around both there heads! and to the 2 umpires to not do anything about it except just say please calm down was another disgrace! but in the end pvucc were 6/20 chasing 90 and this guy and redda(in his 200th game for the club) put on a great partenship to get them over the line!

So if there is anyone from pascoe vale central cricket club on here they need to have a fair dinkum look at themselves and who they put in charge of there teams! and to the 2 umpires lift your game ,you get paid to do a job and thats not just to give decisons its also to keep control of the players

Agree with both posts, peoples family and race should never be used in a sledge, massive sign of weakness! I heard along the grapevine that the luscombe incident was sorted out at the tribunal last night... Without the presence of the roxburgh park captain... Apparently they don't go to the tribunal in England either, doesn't reflect well on his teammates either who all in all are a good bunch of blokes!

Agree with both posts, peoples family and race should never be used in a sledge, massive sign of weakness! I heard along the grapevine that the luscombe incident was sorted out at the tribunal last night... Without the presence of the roxburgh park captain... Apparently they don't go to the tribunal in England either, doesn't reflect well on his teammates either who all in all are a good bunch of blokes!

word is also that the pascoe vale united player that was copping all the verbal abuse recieved a 1 week suspension last night also for fronting up to his purbatrators ! while the pascoe vale central blokes( a term i use very loosly) got off scott free! it seems with that decision that the nwmca support the decision to be allowed to say anything you god dam like on the cricket field! the re-match between these 2 sides on feb 11-18 will be a very interesting match i reckon,

hmmm...very interesting to read about the pascoe vale united & pascoe vale central incident. having played pacco central on many occasions, i have found them to be very well behaved. will be interesting to get a response from the pacco boys.

We beat Abers just.

after seeing the scores...maybe you guys should have brought ya third eleven again? or havent ya found ya first eleven after they walked off last year....

3 games to go, the top four looks set unfortunately.who plays in the gf and who wins? and why

very quite on this site . dead

makes no difference what the 4 is .
there is only one decent team in the 4 and baring a total meltdown , will win in a canter .
dont have to be a genius to work out who it is .
others making up numbers .
if the rats are second on the ladder , it is a poor indictment on the competition .
i hear once again they failed to make any runs . another standard effort with the bat in the one day final .

my previous post was deleted.........very interesting but ill have another crack.
i heard a rumour that players from bp are back at gladdy this season. seems as though these players have a contract between these 2 clubs lol.
any news on which teams have been relegated or put into a higher grade.
any news on capt/coach or player movements.

very quite on this site . dead

makes no difference what the 4 is .
there is only one decent team in the 4 and baring a total meltdown , will win in a canter .
dont have to be a genius to work out who it is .
others making up numbers .
if the rats are second on the ladder , it is a poor indictment on the competition .
i hear once again they failed to make any runs . another standard effort with the bat in the one day final .

Its been pretty quiet on here since the last game of the season,wouldnt have anything to do with no one rating the tip rats and them winning the flag.

whose coming up for burnside

Back