OD ROUND 10: Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

Mousey

OD ROUND 10: Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

??? v.
mmum2om4.jpg

Nuggets to select the pitch by Saturday the 12th of September
Teams to be in by Sunday the 13th of September

Sorry for the lateness, Edge forgot to upload the sim. Nuggets logo has gone missing, anyone with details on it's whereabouts please contact me right here.​

Re: OD ROUND 10: Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

Last chance to have a shot at making the finals here. Lose and we're pretty much out of it.

Huge game for us Nuggets.

About time The Wizz gets to crack some skulls!!!!

Go Mighty Magic..

Normal Pitch

Nuggets XI

1. boncer34
2. Sean
3. eddiesmith
4. loopy_cam
5. Flawed Genius
6. ducks fly together (wk)
7. blaster
8. bluto11
9. Kram81
10. weapons05/06
11. Ljp86 (c)

We'll try a normal pitch this time. Big game, like I said before, we need to win to stay in the finals hunt. Let's hope we can convert our test form to the one-dayers.

Carn Nugs!! @|

Ljp86;364552 said:
Normal Pitch

Nuggets XI

1. boncer34
2. Sean
3. eddiesmith
4. loopy_cam
5. Flawed Genius
6. ducks fly together (wk)
7. blaster
8. bluto11
9. Kram81
10. weapons05/06
11. Ljp86 (c)

We'll try a normal pitch this time. Big game, like I said before, we need to win to stay in the finals hunt. Let's hope we can convert our test form to the one-dayers.

Carn Nugs!! @|

Might pay to send our Milo have a go team out against this mob. This should see the mighty Magic finish on top spot.

Bouncer 34
Sean
Eddie smith
Loopy_Cam
Flawed Genius

Just sending you boys a warning bring 2 helmets each, The Wizz is coming for you!! Im gunna rip threw your top order like Cold Case rips threw a pack of chips!!!

The Wizz;364555 said:
Bouncer 34
Sean
Eddie smith
Loopy_Cam
Flawed Genius

Just sending you boys a warning bring 2 helmets each, The Wizz is coming for you!! Im gunna rip threw your top order like Cold Case rips threw a pack of chips!!!

you have been looking at your salt lake cities tooooo much.......bring your pies on.........

not so much in one dayers this top order has been in fine touch........cant wait to sit in the stands and watch them smash you around the park........dill......

our bowlers have you covered;)

weapons05/06;364620 said:
you have been looking at your salt lake cities tooooo much.......bring your pies on.........

not so much in one dayers this top order has been in fine touch........cant wait to sit in the stands and watch them smash you around the park........dill......

our bowlers have you covered;)

Did you just escape from a mental institution ? The only thing that will be getting smashed into the stands little man is the crap you bowl!!!

The Wizz;364637 said:
Did you just escape from a mental institution ? The only thing that will be getting smashed into the stands little man is the crap you bowl!!!

2nd rate park bowlers. Not like our own Magic maestro's!
On a roll here boys! Let's stay on it!

cold case;364642 said:
2nd rate park bowlers. Not like our own Magic maestro's!
On a roll here boys! Let's stay on it!

ahhhhhhhhh be happy to smash a few heads.......look out 4 the 150 k thunderbolts around your ears........

i am the greatest bowler ever in bigcricket......the medals hanging on the mantle piece sais it all.......;)

finals time is near look out the weapons train is here..........choooochooooooooo

weapons05/06;364687 said:
ahhhhhhhhh be happy to smash a few heads.......look out 4 the 150 k thunderbolts around your ears........

i am the greatest bowler ever in bigcricket......the medals hanging on the mantle piece sais it all.......;)
finals time is near look out the weapons train is here..........choooochooooooooo

I had put an extension on to fit my medals/trophies in. Cash awards for me now. The missus is sick of cleaning them!:D

The Wizz;364555 said:
Bouncer 34
Sean
Eddie smith
Loopy_Cam
Flawed Genius

No need for helmets for us, maybe the spectators might need some as balls come flying into the stands after I dispatch you for 6 after 6 :D

There is no bowler in the world capable of stopping me when I'm on song and after a long rest I'm ready to unleash again

Back