WWLogo.png

Magic to select the pitch by Friday, 26th of June - 10pm AEST
Teams to be in by Saturday, 27th of June - 10pm AEST

Re: OD Round 5: Madrid Magic vs Western Wizards

cmon magic time to lift again!!
need to find the form from the start of the season

Carn Wizards.

VERY keen to impress against the old mob. No better time to ton up on and individual note.

If any team is going to plays us back into form its the Wizards..The stage is set and its time for The Greastest Show On Earth to shine!!

The Magic are a formidable force who have suffered a dip in form of late.

Lets keep that trend going Wizards.

A must win here.

Batting pitch.

Madrid Magic XI

Siddle2Franklin
Breeno
Quinz
Kshitiz
Edge
DY13
Friezy
Mousey
Diablo
Wizz
Tristo

Sorry to CC and DBT. I'm struggling to find room for you guys, maybe one can change to a bowler to get consistent game time over tristo?

breeno;354211 said:
Batting pitch.

Madrid Magic XI

Siddle2Franklin
Breeno
Quinz
Kshitiz
Edge
DY13
Friezy
Mousey
Diablo
Wizz
Tristo

Sorry to CC and DBT. I'm struggling to find room for you guys, maybe one can change to a bowler to get consistent game time over tristo?

Thats alright Tristo puts in.

You don't really know how this works yet, so I'll let it slide. You need a balanced side to actually win matches, but it's okay, I'm sure you'll learn.

breeno;354221 said:
No need for the smartass comment mate. PM me if you have a problem, it's like a plumber trying to tell a neuropsychologist how to do their job.

Why would I have a problem?If I dont get a game I couldnt give 2 hoots.I come on here because Crumpets asked me to join in.He and I have a bit of fun because it is a FANTASY league.If I get a game great.Its interesting but at the end of the day its a simmed computer game.I may seem a bit strange on the fantasy thread but on the DVCA I am serious.Why would you take my comment out of context anyway?Automatically you thought I was being a smartarse.Its a FANTASY league.In real life I dont get upset so why would I get upset here?By the way a plumber in a lifetime would help far more people than a neuropsychologist would and only a 100th of the schooling and the bigger plumbers would probably live as comfortable.

Just settle a bit, we need to win games of cricket, not fight between ourselves. That's something the Wizards do.

cold case;354228 said:
Why would I have a problem?If I dont get a game I couldnt give 2 hoots.I come on here because Crumpets asked me to join in.He and I have a bit of fun because it is a FANTASY league.If I get a game great.Its interesting but at the end of the day its a simmed computer game.I may seem a bit strange on the fantasy thread but on the DVCA I am serious.Why would you take my comment out of context anyway?Automatically you thought I was being a smartarse.Its a FANTASY league.In real life I dont get upset so why would I get upset here?By the way a plumber in a lifetime would help far more people than a neuropsychologist would and only a 100th of the schooling and the bigger plumbers would probably live as comfortable.

That unecesserily long comment says something but i won't go there ;)

Ok boys it's time to get our bloody form back and kick some Wizard ass!

Edge;354243 said:
That unecesserily long comment says something but i won't go there ;)

Ok boys it's time to get our bloody form back and kick some Wizard ass!

Best you dont go there cause you might poo your pants!
Just get some runs.

Back