Off Season

B

Bennycoff

Off Season

1. End season
2. International series
3. List Management - Delistings - Delist all non posting players
4. Recruitment Period - Attract new members
5. Practice matches for new recruitments, stats and profile provided for each new comer after series.
6. List Management - Trade Week - each player must confirm they are signing on with club or opting to enter the draft or be up for trade.
7. Official Draft - all new members are selected here as well as delisted players or players who want to enter draft

Re: Off Season

That's a good plan. Hopefully with the cricket season and the Ashes coming up a few new guys will join up and we can get this competition back on track.

The important thing here is that we delist all members who do not post. Then we will see how many are left and how many teams we can have.

When does delisting begin? Who do we have after that at the Figjams?

FIGJAMS

Regular Posters:
Will
Youngy
Bennycoff
Hollywood
Copernicus
Panda
SS

On and off:
Eddie
Donk
Jimmy

Rarely seen:
Guru

Making a comeback:
Lonie

oooh thats a bit stiff on guru... he's been around a lot lately... havent seen eddie or jimmy for ages tho

guru and jimmy both left because of the crap changes which have been clearly a success.

Im here , i post when i need to post. YOu can't expect to have 11 people per week per team posting on regular basis. That is a little unrealistic.

yeah guru has been here heaps its jimmy and eddie that may be shown the door

Guru™;104554 said:
Im here , i post when i need to post. YOu can't expect to have 11 people per week per team posting on regular basis. That is a little unrealistic.

No its not, youre clearly at the wrong forum then Guru.

Right Arm Over;104581 said:
No its not, youre clearly at the wrong forum then Guru.

Yes that is because we are a cricket forum here to discuss cricket, and this fantasy cricket is an extra bit on the side. We are not a site dedicated solely to fantasy cricket simple as that.

I hear what you're saying Guru but it would be good if you could give us a little more input.

FIGJAMS

Regular Posters:
Will
Youngy
Bennycoff
Hollywood
Copernicus
Panda
SS

Consistent:
Donk
Guru

Treading water:
Jimmy
Eddie

Making a comeback:
Lonie

Going to be a massive off-season.

We will need to get our house in order and set-up a plan for what we can do in the near future.

As sole Fantasy Cup Admin, it's going to take a huge effort to set this competition up for the future.

With the summer looming it will attract members and hopefully we can fire it back up.

I'm not sure if we should just start from scratch or what>

We can't start from scratch, whats the point of the previous seasons then?

True, however what I mean is delist every non-poster there is unless they are coming back for the new season, we can't carry dead wood.

Also, we need to keep track of each seasons records like premiership winners, runners-ups, best batsman, bowlers, etc. Need some stat tracking.

There's a hall of fame at the top which has some of that stuff in it.

Here's a tip, It'll be a busy Off Season in the Figjams camp...

Back