One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs Bangladesh @ BigCricket

Re: One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs Bangladesh @ BigCricket

grapedo;302228 said:
:(
some false encouragement would be nice to boost a debutant's confidence Biggie. ;)

Its ok mate, you will be the next Scott Muller!

Flawed Genius;302283 said:
God, the suck-uppery in this thread is astounding.

Bad luck guys.

Suck-uppery? Nice @|

Go BigCricket!

Not only will he be the next Scott Muller, he will be the next Scott Muller and Gavin Robertson combined!

Dirk Kuyt;302298 said:
Suck-uppery? Nice @|

Go BigCricket!

Not only will he be the next Scott Muller, he will be the next Scott Muller and Gavin Robertson combined!

pardon my ignorance but who the hell are they ? :confused:

Scotty, I can't stand.

As a kid he was given a cricketing education on a plate. Whilst the rest of the kids got equal share of bowling and batting, he would bat the whole innings and bowl one end for the opposition innings.

Just because of his dad, other kids were disadvantaged.

rant over. pet hate.

well Scott Muller was never dismissed in test cricket so that is a good roll model.

I won't be dismissed except I will have a hundred in both innings. :p

grapedo;302481 said:
well Scott Muller was never dismissed in test cricket so that is a good roll model.

I won't be dismissed except I will have a hundred in both innings. :p

He is also touted as the worst cricketer to play for Australia. So I guess that title will be passed on too!

Tongs;302485 said:
He is also touted as the worst cricketer to play for Australia. So I guess that title will be passed on too!

:confused:
No it won't because I will never play cricket for Australia.
It isn't like the magic where they send out letters like jury duty to be selected for the team.

Some poor comments in this thread.

Anyway, not a good start. Batters didn't really do their job bar Kshitiz and a fighting lower order effort from Frodo. Bowling was also pretty bad. I think we need to play to our bowling attack rather than our batsman.

Looking forward to the next game.

Ljp86;302542 said:
Some poor comments in this thread.

Anyway, not a good start. Batters didn't really do their job bar Kshitiz and a fighting lower order effort from Frodo. Bowling was also pretty bad. I think we need to play to our bowling attack rather than our batsman.

Looking forward to the next game.

Me too.

I must say I'm dissapointed more by the quality of discussion in this thread than the team performance. I have to browse through 18 pages just to see petty arguments being repeated, a lot of offtopic posts, and so many of them I can't even care to delete them. Keep an eye on what you're posting guys. :)

Coming back, my BigCricket debut! Cheers for the chance Jolldo, shame I couldn't drive my team to victory even after such a performance.

It was our first time with an international side though, and you also have to take into consideration that Bangladesh were playing with our averages only so they weren't actually "Bangladesh" they were like any other team as strong as us. :)

We'll be back BC, we'll hit back!

Ah well guys, bad luck with the result but being the debut international it could have been alot worse.

Great knock from Kshitiz and good work from Frodo down the order. Unfortunately not much penetration from the bowlers but that will change soon.

Whoever BC play next time get right into them and get the 1st win on the board!

Ducks fly together;302638 said:
Ah well guys, bad luck with the result but being the debut international it could have been alot worse.

Great knock from Kshitiz and good work from Frodo down the order. Unfortunately not much penetration from the bowlers but that will change soon.

Whoever BC play next time get right into them and get the 1st win on the board!

Hopefully one of us gets a chance soon. :D

grapedo;302805 said:
Hopefully one of us gets a chance soon. :D
You're still pretty new to represent BigCricket at the International level though. :) Keep posting and put your heart into it, and you'll get your chance very soon! :)

Kshitiz;302812 said:
You're still pretty new to represent BigCricket at the International level though. :) Keep posting and put your heart into it, and you'll get your chance very soon! :)

okay will do mate thanks. :)

Back