One Dayers Round 10: South Aussie FIGJAMS v Caribbean Crusaders @ The JamFactory

S

Squiz

One Dayers Round 10: South Aussie FIGJAMS v Caribbean Crusaders @ The JamFactory

bcsafigjams4rd.jpg
VS.
bccaribbeancrusaders9uq.jpg

This it the last home game for the FIGJAMS and they must make the most out of it. After starting the season so well they have hit a wall and need to win more games than the Lions in these final three matches for any chance to get in the finals thanks to the docked point.

South Aussie FIGJAMS to select pitch

Pitch in by 12:00pm AEST day of the match
Teams in by 11:59pm AEST day of the match

Match scheduled for: Tuesday, September 19th

Re: One Dayers Round 10: South Aussie FIGJAMS v Caribbean Crusaders @ The JamFactory

Carn Crusaders, let's have another win!!

Re: One Dayers Round 10: South Aussie FIGJAMS v Caribbean Crusaders @ The JamFactory

I think the fans will burn down our clubrooms if we lose again, that's if we have any fans left.

We really need to turn the tables and beat our old enemy. Its time we turned it around, we've been saying this all season but we haven't done it.

Seriously, lift fellas, we have it in us.

Carn Crusaders! Going to be very hard to pick a side with so many batsmen pushing for a spot in the team. I may have to drop myself, even though I'm in awesome form, to allow everyone else to get a game. Or I might just drop KB seeing as he doesn't care.

Fire up lads, a must win game.

Hopefully I make a few runs.

Back are we Drummond?

we'll win this one.

Squiz;99252 said:
Carn Crusaders! Going to be very hard to pick a side with so many batsmen pushing for a spot in the team. I may have to drop myself, even though I'm in awesome form, to allow everyone else to get a game. Or I might just drop KB seeing as he doesn't care.

Meh...

When you loose, don't come crawling back to me...:cool:

King_Brown;99262 said:
Meh...

When you loose, don't come crawling back to me...:cool:
:rolleyes:

drop KB and we will win.

Ljp86;99257 said:
Back are we Drummond?
I was never gone ya big girl. ;)

Carn Rangers.

just in case benny dosent come on

bowlers deck i think for this one

youngie
Will
Eddie
Copernicus
guru
Benny
Hollywood
south swans
Jimmy
Panda
Speedstar

so thats a point of the crusaders then

will_85;99531 said:

What for? Team isn't due in for another 11 hours.

will_85;99531 said:
The team has to be named by midnight tonight.

Back