One Dayers Round 10: South Aussie FIGJAMS v Caribbean Crusaders @ The JamFactory

Re: One Dayers Round 10: South Aussie FIGJAMS v Caribbean Crusaders @ The JamFactory

I guess this means I'm gonna struggle to get back into the side...

Well done FIGGIES, finally looked like we wanted to win a game.

Re: One Dayers Round 10: South Aussie FIGJAMS v Caribbean Crusaders @ The JamFactory

Geez that was a shocker....none of the usual freewheeling Crusaders style, only two boundaries for the innings! We really need to lift our game.

great win boys well batted in the middle order for a change and the bowlers wow about time !! now lets get a few more wins and get the ball rolling for next season

Well at least I lived up to my quota:D
What a game...what a game...:rolleyes:

Ljp86;99716 said:
Just discovered why Phil hasn't been on here as much lately.

He's got a girlfriend!!
He's supposedly had a girlfriend for ages. He still posts a lot on BigFooty.

Surely I'll be recalled now. ;) :p

Squiz;99896 said:
He's supposedly had a girlfriend for ages. He still posts a lot on BigFooty.

Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, spends a lot of time on BigFooty but not here. We need to find out why he's not posting much here anymore.

He told me to tell everyone that eh is really busy with his HSC and ********...

But yeah I kinda forgot to tell you guys...my bad:eek:

King_Brown;99930 said:
He told me to tell everyone that eh is really busy with his HSC and ********...

But yeah I kinda forgot to tell you guys...my bad:eek:
Good for nothing Browny.

Maybe Norwood though... ;)

Ha !!! Stuff that Crusaders !! GOO FIGGIES!!

Drumm;99935 said:
Good for nothing Browny.

Maybe Norwood though... ;)

What a bunch of hacks! As if KB will go near that place let alone set foot in South Australia!:D

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;99943 said:
What a bunch of hacks! As if KB will go near that place let alone set foot in South Australia!:D
SANFL > VFL.

Don't let me tell you again. :p

Drumm;99961 said:
SANFL > VFL.

Don't let me tell you again. :p

Sorry, please read my avitar to remind you of what you actually said to me in private. Thankyou kindly:)

Awesome win there Figgies. Top work from the bowlers though the good form is a little late coming :p

Nice to be there at the end on a bit of a dodgy pitch.

Sensational effort fellas. At least we know watch pitch we need now :p

Well batted too on a difficult pitch.

Panda Drive;99500 said:
Carn Rangers.
Meant Figs, wrong forum! I feel like a ******** now.

6.0 overs, 2/15 with an econ rate of 2.50! Could Panda be back....? Only time will tell!

Back