Openings on BFFCL

G

Goodbye

Openings on BFFCL

Most people on here know BFFCL, it is a similar competition, Tests and one dayers, with ten teams.

The season is just beginning, and we have had full lists, but two players have left one club and there is an opening for 2 more players if anyone is interested.

Contact Mr P@H on BFFCL or myself.

Re: Openings on BFFCL

There's actually been 4 people that have quit, just to clarify things.

fmr_13;311527 said:
this one :)
you dont bowl off spin ? hahahaha.

yeah, this threads about the one on bigfooty. i know i dont bowl offies, but i love them and are considering adding them to my repertoire lol.

oh feck that,
i want in on the big cricket one.
put in the good word for me with your captain or something :)

I'll see what i can do for ya, but doesnt look too good seeing as the season just started, just keep getting your name out there, talking sh*t around the Fantasy board and you'll be a chance

ozelite;311580 said:
trimming the fat and getting new blood is a very very good thing in this case imo

Hi Ozzie_l33t

How's things?

Dirk Kuyt;311586 said:
Hi Ozzie_l33t

How's things?

well done genuis! :rolleyes:

hardly a secret, ozelite was already taken on the other site!

Just having a laugh with tweedle dum and tweedle dee having a massive cry about it in about 30 threads over 2 sites ... yawn.

ozelite;311592 said:
well done genuis! :rolleyes:

hardly a secret, ozelite was already taken on the other site!

Just having a laugh with tweedle dum and tweedle dee having a massive cry about it in about 30 threads over 2 sites ... yawn.

I was just asking you how's things mate? Jeez, didn't ask for your life story

righto then ... maybe i took it the wrong way .. just not used to reading posts from you when your not having a dig at someone is all!

Please give Ozelite a warning.

He's launched a personal attack on both Dirk Kuyt and myself, when it was completely irrelevant.

Thanks.

ToonArmy;311720 said:
Please give Ozelite a warning.

He's launched a personal attack on both Dirk Kuyt and myself, when it was completely irrelevant.

Thanks.

Pot...Kettle...Black

Can we cut down on the bitching in here please, or am I going to have to order in a job lot of handbags for you all?

If you have an issue with a member stemming from another site, then please use that site to sort it out, not BigCricket. If the issue stems from here then either rise about it or ignore that user, trust me, it'll save all us a load of hassle in the long term.

Lastly, if you feel that a post breaks a BigCricket rule, the please use the report post button (
report.gif
) associated with that post, to let the team know about it. It's of little use posting about it in a thread as chances are it'll either get overlooked or deleted. By clicking that button, it actually allows you to say why you're reporting the post plus it gives a link to it - instead of us having to wade through a thread looking for it.

Back