Other Sports?

Boris

Other Sports?

Listing other sports you play or have played in the past for a club or similar (school etc), especially if it's a bit different to the norm.

I myself play baseball, softball and volleyball quite avidly in every area I can. It was a big struggle at one time to give up volleyball because I could have probably gone further with it than I could have with my cricket, but cricket is my passion. Also a bit of golf on the side here and there.

Re: Other Sports?

I used to play Hockey back when I was a lot younger, played in a couple of representative teams but gave Hockey up once I was 13 or 14.

Played a bit of AFL in the winter but I didn't really enjoy the physical hits and what not.

Since the age of 15 I have played cricket but once I finished year 12 I haven't played cricket at all.

I used to play league as well and quite succesfully, but with my injury rate it wasn't possible.

You planning on getting back into cricket LtD?

I tried out for an U9 football team once but I got rejected :/

Otherwise, I don't play anything else but cricket, besides Call of Duty :D

I played AFL. I also did Athletics and once beat a guy called Andrew Murphy in the Victorian championships in the Long Jump and Triple jump. Murphy went on to compete in the Olympics whilst I went into a footy career that wasn't very prosperous. The girlies were good though!

Did some hi-end athletics. Reitred at 15

Still play Aussie Rules and have had the season off cricket after having ankle surgery. It has been an adventure playing cricket all over the world for me, have been pretty lucky. :)

a for effort;390236 said:
I was regional mathletics champion in year 10

Yes it's a sport

I remember that thing.

Where you played live against people with basic maths facts?

Back