Pakistan in controversy (again)!

DILLIGAF

Pakistan in controversy (again)!

Akhtar and Asif have been sent home in disgrace for failing a pre-tournament drug test!!!

No truth in the rumour that Darrell Hair was the tester either! :D

Re: Pakistan in controversy (again)!

poor form at humour with the Hair comment.

Yes I am starting to get a little bit over this Pakistan, in the papers for all the wrong reasons.

The loss of both Shoaib and Asif will be huge for Pakistan, and I feel it's going to be tough for them to avoid going 0-3 in the Champions Trophy. In the longer term, this is just another in an increasingly long line of poor decisions to come out of Pakistan. Not only does it pretty much ruin their Champions Trophy, but I think it'll ruin their World Cup too.

Guru™;106536 said:
poor form at humour with the Hair comment.

Yes I am starting to get a little bit over this Pakistan, in the papers for all the wrong reasons.

Why is it poor form??? I'm sure Pakistan will find some way to blame somebody else for their cheating ways. That's my opinioin.

There is nothing in the PCB regulations about drug taking/bans etc so the ICC have to step in now. The minimum ban is two years but I bet they just get slapped wrists.

a lot of tennis players have been let off for nandrolone......so there is still a long way to go

The Nandrolone mystery

"........Eight years later the Czech tennis player Petr Korda tested positive for nandrolone and received a ban, although he was later acquitted.

In 2003 seven tennis players were cleared by the Association of Tennis Professionals, which admitted it may have given players contaminated supplements.

Also in 2003, Greg Rusedski was cleared of a positive test for nandrolone using the same line of defence....."

ollie73;106677 said:
Why is it poor form??? I'm sure Pakistan will find some way to blame somebody else for their cheating ways. That's my opinioin.

i dont know why there is so hype about Pakistan everywhere
people r so brain-dead n sick that even when it has been proved that who was a cheat they still come to babble about the victim country that is Pakistan

this may be true that u dont get to read anything good about Pakistan in newspapers....
but before u develop any such opinion about entire Pakistan nation. first ask yourself if u really knw a lot about it or ur mind is overflowing with ideas which hav pounded by only a hearsay from others who may themselves do not know enough about it

You pose a question ...Yet answer it ...Strange Fellow ..

Back