Panda hangs up the boots :-(

P

Panda Drive

Panda hangs up the boots :-(

One year wonder Panda has called it a day on his BigCricket career, but has not ruled out a comeback in seasons to come.

"I will be to busy in the near future, and it will be unfair on my teammates if I am not around. Of course if the FIGJAMS are short next season, i can post here and there but I think they will be fine."

"You never know, I may comeback in a season or two, I am not ruling anything out. I am hoping to atleast be a part of the club till then, even just as a board membr"

After being Pick number 6 (he thinks) in the draft, Panda had an up and down year in a sad year for the FIGJAMS.

- The Age

Re: Panda hangs up the boots :-(

Crap !! What do you mean busy, panda ? I.E do you have UNI ?

Younginator;110232 said:
Crap !! What do you mean busy, panda ? I.E do you have UNI ?
Year 12, Take Forum, Work... cutting down on posting on BF etc.

SOFT !!!! cant even find 10 mins a day to post ! SOFT PANDA

I have a great idea Will, go fark yaself. I said I would post, just shouldnt be in the team because i may dissapear for weeks at a time. Then I also said I would be back, so in the meantime get ********ed.

Cheers.

well if your ganna be around u dont need to quit shouldnt it be up to the captains who plays ??

I would rather you play someone who posts, than me who will be going missing for maybe weeks at a time. Its unfair on them.

I think the reason that you did get games is that you did post and none of the other FIGJAMS quicks did, you will be sorely missed mate. :(

You can still play Panda, if you're going to be away for a period of time just let someone from the Figjams know.

You're a wanted man down at the FIGJAMs Panda, I think you'd still post more than quite a lot of people around here (including myself, sorry haven't been here in a bit)

haha I looked at this thread last saturday night and I thought it said, "Panda hates boobs"

:eek: sorry guys

King_Brown;111101 said:
haha I looked at this thread last saturday night and I thought it said, "Panda hates boobs"

:eek: sorry guys
TBH I wouldn't be surprised.

After recent goings on on other forums, i may be staying put here.

Back