Panda is bored.

P

Panda Drive

Panda is bored.

So i am making this thread... well because I can. Thats about the only reason.

Geez a few chicks at school are like really really annoying me. Pity they are both my X's. So when is the new season starting? Any ideas for the next season?

How about you ask Panda all of your tough life questions, and I shall answer them. It can be called "Ask Panda!"

Re: Panda is bored.

Panda Drive said:
So when is the new season starting? Any ideas for the next season?

All in good time my friend. We're still trying to see who is interested in playing. At the moment we have 22. The future of the competition isn't as bad as what some have been saying. It is just a matter of organization.

Panda Drive;114308 said:
So i am making this thread... well because I can. Thats about the only reason.

Geez a few chicks at school are like really really annoying me. Pity they are both my X's.

How about you ask Panda all of your tough life questions, and I shall answer them. It can be called "Ask Panda!"

As for this, it should be in the 99.94 club.

But i dont go anywhere else on the site. So youdon't have any questions for me?

Panda why am I so damn good looking and talented? I mean it's like God gave all his A grade stuff to me and just shared the leftovers to the rest of the world.

At times I wonder if I'm human I'm that good... The rest of the world don't deserve to be in my presense.

Bennycoff;114361 said:
Panda, why do you suck at bowling?
One of lifes many mysteries. Sorry, i do not have an answer for that. Maybe it has something to do with my crappy team mates?

Squiz;114443 said:
Panda why am I so damn good looking and talented? I mean it's like God gave all his A grade stuff to me and just shared the leftovers to the rest of the world.

At times I wonder if I'm human I'm that good... The rest of the world don't deserve to be in my presense.
Its called the 'Beautiful Gene.' Some have it, some done. You have it. Some bad points of the Gene are that many ugly people try and talk to you.

Back