Performances Of Rep Teams (DVCA or NMCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Performances Of Rep Teams (DVCA or NMCA)

Just starting a thread to predict how some rep teams will go or how they have gone from State Championships to VMCU carnivals

Re: Performances Of Rep Teams (DVCA or NMCA)

Keep Wandering;294293 said:
What with big dizz playing in it?

No, the valley won both of the tri series games against teams we play so we have the edge on them there. The team will be made up of the best of the valley that didn't make Dowling. Will be a strong side on paper, but whether they perform is another thing

No Good at cricket;294355 said:
No, the valley won both of the tri series games against teams we play so we have the edge on them there. The team will be made up of the best of the valley that didn't make Dowling. Will be a strong side on paper, but whether they perform is another thing

Most years in the tri series DVCA normally win it, but in the carnival its is a whole different story

What is the difference between Beitzel shield and Mackay shield? I know Beitzel is on turf but that is it

water_boy;294616 said:
What is the difference between Beitzel shield and Mackay shield? I know Beitzel is on turf but that is it

would they choose these teams based on who would perform better on a turf wicket ?

mid wicket;295290 said:
would they choose these teams based on who would perform better on a turf wicket ?

lookin at the team u could say that, most of the players who played on turf and did well got picked to play on turf. 3 players from the 2nd game are in the turf team.
what are the restrictions with batting retirements and amount of over bowled ????

No Good at cricket;295322 said:
lookin at the team u could say that, most of the players who played on turf and did well got picked to play on turf. 3 players from the 2nd game are in the turf team.
what are the restrictions with batting retirements and amount of over bowled ????

for you....
duno
everyone else 100 :p
lol just joking
if u can go all the way to 100 that it be gud

can hit the ball!;297210 said:
for you....
duno
everyone else 100 :p
lol just joking
if u can go all the way to 100 that it be gud

LOL i would call for a runner at about 80 (if i lasted that long :D)
Not long now to we see how the team goes that is run by Travis Hand (Monty 1st player)
Should be a good carnival

As i sed the Bietzel shield team has done real well only losing one game, now onto the the semi's on Thursday against city of Moorabin.

WOW!
correct me if im wrong, but all DVCA sides making finals.
this is amazing.

Ferg is it true DVCA didn't book us a ground to play on thursday for the semi final cos they didn't think we would make it ???? so we played on Collins reserve (the front one behind Garvey oval) which has defiantly seen better days

i dont know mate, not sure.

how about 3 out of 5 sides making their respective grand finals!
wowiee.

fmr_13;311350 said:
i dont know mate, not sure.

how about 3 out of 5 sides making their respective grand finals!
wowiee.

awesome effort by all our kids.
let's just hope we can bring home at least 1 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back