petition to get jaffro kicked off bigcricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamebreaker

petition to get jaffro kicked off bigcricket

im sick of him talkin absolute crap so this is a thread to pay the crap out of jaffro hav fun

Re: petition to get jaffro kicked off bigcricket

Great thread about S%&T truck of a cricketer bowls pies and cant back up his talking with hte batting instead sooks about the umps and a slow outfield,
couldn't put away a half volley to save himself and ended up looking like a moron....feel sorry for his bro hoo looked like a good bloke

I have just about had enough of this bloke and i registered for this brilliant site tonight. He is an absolute D*%K who talks bull#$^@. He thinks he knows everything about cricket and especially APS cricket when really he is a nothing in our community. This bloke should be banned from bigcricket because he is not making fair comments about our topics. Although he is making his point of view. A Wesley Pom should definetly not have this priviledge.
Once again, enough said

TheStraighter1;190018 said:
I have just about had enough of this bloke and i registered for this brilliant site tonight. He is an absolute D*%K who talks bull#$^@. He thinks he knows everything about cricket and especially APS cricket when really he is a nothing in our community. This bloke should be banned from bigcricket because he is not making fair comments about our topics.

Like what? Talking ******** may be annoying but it isn't against the site rules. If you have a problem with the way someone posts, use the report button.

TheStraighter1 said:
Although he is making his point of view.

Which everyone is entitled to as long as it is within the rules.

TheStraighter1 said:
A Wesley Pom should definetly not have this priviledge.

Now you're losing credibility.

TheStraighter1 said:
Once again, enough said

I agree, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back