please read!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev Davis

please read!!!!!

BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO SHOOT OFF THIER MOUTHS ABOUT THE STATE OF MY ILLNESS PLEASE READ THE FOLLWING TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING,

IF YOU STILL WANT TO HAVE A GO AT MY STATE OF MIND DO IT TO MY FACE AND NOT HIDDEN BEHIND A FALSE NAME LIKE A COWARD

Regards
Kevin Davis

Bipolar Disorder, previously known as Manic-Depression, is a mood disorder characterised by exaggerated mood swings. Bipolar means two poles, or extremes, and if you have bipolar disorder you are likely to have extreme ups and downs. You might experience varying extremes of mania, or up periods, and depression, or down periods - no one is the same.

A manic episode is a when you have an unusually and constantly elevated or bad-tempered mood

• Irritability - you might be more likely to be angry or annoyed with others, particularly if they seem to reject your plans or ideas.

• Lack of inhibitions - finding it more difficult to see what the consequences of your actions might be.

• Measuring behaviour - you might find it hard to decide what behaviour is appropriate to a particular situation.

• Risk taking behaviour - you might take unnecessary and unsafe risks.

Bipolar is a treatable disorder and usually requires long-term management and treatment. Many people with Bipolar Disorder are creative and intelligent and with proper management of their condition, lead full and productive lives. There are treatment options available for managing both mania and depression. It is a good idea to speak to your doctor about which options might be best for you

Re: please read!!!!!

Kev Davis;290132 said:
BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO SHOOT OFF THIER MOUTHS ABOUT THE STATE OF MY ILLNESS PLEASE READ THE FOLLWING TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING,

IF YOU STILL WANT TO HAVE A GO AT MY STATE OF MIND DO IT TO MY FACE AND NOT HIDDEN BEHIND A FALSE NAME LIKE A COWARD

Regards
Kevin Davis

Bipolar Disorder, previously known as Manic-Depression, is a mood disorder characterised by exaggerated mood swings. Bipolar means two poles, or extremes, and if you have bipolar disorder you are likely to have extreme ups and downs. You might experience varying extremes of mania, or up periods,
and depression, or down periods - no one is the same.

A manic episode is a when you have an unusually and constantly elevated or bad-tempered mood

• Irritability - you might be more likely to be angry or annoyed with others, particularly if they seem to reject your plans or ideas.

• Lack of inhibitions - finding it more difficult to see what the consequences of your actions might be.

• Measuring behaviour - you might find it hard to decide what behaviour is appropriate to a particular situation.

Bipolar is a treatable disorder and usually requires long-term management and treatment. Many people with Bipolar Disorder are creative and intelligent and with proper management of their condition, lead full and productive lives. There are treatment options available for managing both mania and depression. It is a good idea to speak to your doctor about which options might be best for you

I thought this was a cricket website, not a medical run down.

Ok, I'm going to lock this as I can see it moving swiftly away from the purpose it was intended it for.

Although put bluntly elsewhere, we are a cricket site and as such would like to concentrate upon on that subject.

I would also strongly suggest that people take the advice written above and if they wish to comment on anything relating to a particular persons health, they do it with that person either face to face or via other means that are private.

If anyone is found making directing abuse, flaming or general unpleasantness to another person then they will be given one chance to explain themselves before being banned. It is not something that is tolerated on this site.

I'm going to unlock this at the request of the opening poster. However, any abuse and it gets lock and the offending member warned/banned.

I'm going to unlock this at the request of the opening poster. However, any abuse and it gets lock and the offending member warned/banned.

Kev Davis;290132 said:

Regards
Kevin Davis

Bipolar Disorder, previously known as Manic-Depression, is a mood disorder characterised by exaggerated mood swings. Bipolar means two poles, or extremes, and if you have bipolar disorder you are likely to have extreme ups and downs. You might experience varying extremes of mania, or up periods, and depression, or down periods - no one is the same.

Bipolar is a treatable disorder and usually requires long-term management and treatment. Many people with Bipolar Disorder are creative and intelligent and with proper management of their condition, lead full and productive lives. There are treatment options available for managing both mania and depression. It is a good idea to speak to your doctor about which options might be best for you[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back