post your best Richmond F.C jokes here

post your best Richmond F.C jokes here

It only fair! Richmond fans have had nothing to smile about all year , so give em some thing they might get a chuckle out of

Re: post your best Richmond F.C jokes here

Richmond have kindly donated some guernseys for the good Friday appeal
all are fully framed with a certificate of authenticity
Un signed guernseys $150 or fully signed $80

Richmond supporter donates $50 to the Good Friday Appeal but says he will double it to $90 if it is read out on telly

They are looking like a decent chance to knock off Port so far in these conditions.

The Wizz;400860 said:
Port Power!!!

Port Power are frauds! I must admit I was rapt to see the tigers get a win. They would have to have the most loyal fans in the AFL. Pitty that so called "power house" clubs fans wernt as loyal, then there would be no need for those huge advertisement banners to take up room at that hell hole AAMI stadium.

Still but,does not do much good for this thread, how ironic they post their first win the same week this thread went up:confused::confused::D

big game performer;401030 said:
Port Power are frauds! I must admit I was rapt to see the tigers get a win. They would have to have the most loyal fans in the AFL. Pitty that so called "power house" clubs fans wernt as loyal, then there would be no need for those huge advertisement banners to take up room at that hell hole AAMI stadium.

Still but,does not do much good for this thread, how ironic they post their first win the same week this thread went up:confused::confused::D

I wish you would have started in round 1.

Watching the Tigers on Friday night I reckon they might actually have a decent team in 3-4 years, some decent young players coming through. Still a lot of dead wood to cut from their team but they are going about it the right way.

All the jokes have stopped the last few weeks? Not funny when the Tigers pump you team is it????

The Wizz;402206 said:
All the jokes have stopped the last few weeks? Not funny when the Tigers pump you team is it????

They have not played my team yet. Good to see them winning a few, Looks like Hardwick just might be the answer at Punt Road. Jumping Jack, the best Riewoldt going around.

Hey you are a mod, why cant you see how many views and replies this thread has had ? From the main board it looks like this thread has terminated.

Jack Riewoldt is on top of the coleman... UP THE TIGERS!!!
Brisbane: 2003 premiers, def. by tigers
Port:2004 premiers, def. by tigers
Swans: 2005 premiers, def. by tigers
Eagles: 2006 premiers, def. by tigers
Freo: top four this year, def. by tigers

ZacDuggan;403884 said:
Jack Riewoldt is on top of the coleman... UP THE TIGERS!!!
Brisbane: 2003 premiers, def. by tigers
Port:2004 premiers, def. by tigers
Swans: 2005 premiers, def. by tigers
Eagles: 2006 premiers, def. by tigers
Freo: top four this year, def. by tigers

North not even in the 8, smash the tigers by 50 points on a soaking wet day.

Back