Preview Post?

Re: Preview Post?

It does work. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser for it to work.

I know you probably know this but Java is different to JavaScript. Just making sure you don't confuse between the two.

I'm in IE, but i also use a mac. Its weird sometime it works? when i put an image in it works fine when i dont it does nowt!

Strange, I've never had the problem, regardless of the browser, but I do know that it can take a little while to load sometimes.

Are you using windows on the mac or the mac os?

well i use various Browsers: On mac Safari and Firefox and PC IE and Firefox.

It has not done it recently, could have been my connection....

Oh and it does not work on the iphone but never mind lol :D

lol Iphone is great, it means Simply cricket is accessible all the time! get an email saying someone has replied and whack click the link and your their!

Job Done!

well if its any good I will upgrade mine again! (just gone from 8gb to 16!)

Rumours say 3g and possible facelift!

You won't need to justify it once you have one!

I'm writing this on mine now!

don't !!v.. i want one now!! Don't want to be tied into 18/12 contract if a new one is on the horizon though! They look awesome .. and I am a mac aficionado!

we just unlock one, two people here in my office have them unlocked and they can do more than i can ! for now anyway!
::)

again hmmmm - are there very high charges for internet usage if it is not on contract though? ... I'm getting very excited!

i think T Mobile had the best option at a max of £1 per day for unlimited use. But dont forget they have Wifi inbuilt !

Back