Puma Ballistic or Kookaburra Kahuna/Genisis

Jonesy

Puma Ballistic or Kookaburra Kahuna/Genisis

Hey guys, what are the differences between these 3 bats? I like the feel of all of them and I can't really decide between them. I guess I should have a hit with them in the nets next time I go to the shop. What would be a good price for a Grade 1 for all of these bats? Where is the middle in these bats? Thanks.

Re: Puma Ballistic or Kookaburra Kahuna/Genisis

$400 plus would be common, and resonable.

The Kahuna has a mid range middle and thick edges. The Genesis has a higher up middle, also with thick edges. The Ballistic also has a mid range middle

I would go Kahuna, because I like the look of them better. But you have to knock them in for a bit longer (I think) because they press the would a bit softer. I think it also means that their middles have a bit more ping. So I would go for the Kahuna

have you tried the pick up on both the bats? if so was there any difference?

Genisis is lightest, and has a high middle i wouldnt reccomend it for english weather as the ball dosent bounce mush so youll want a lower middle.

Hey guys. The annual massive sale at my cricket store is coming up, they sell off all last years stock at really cheap prices. It's usually really packed so I'll have to get their early to get the good stuff but...

What is the best bat from last year do you guys reckon? I doubt I'll get a GN Fusion, but maybe. My mate as a Puma Ballistic 5000 and he reckons it's tops, he keeps telling me to get that. I'm also interested in the Kooka Kahuna still and still the Predator and Powerbow - kinda.

Any suggestions on some good bats from last year would be great.

I know it is a person thing kinda but yeh, just tell me what you think of the bats.

Well I have heard good reviews about the Puma Ballistic so that's there. And most of the bats you've mentioned are good as well. But, maybe you should have a look at the GN Viper.

Not that I know of...

I could get the Gray Nicholls legend which is custom made. Costs like 800 bucks though xD. Looks sweet.

800 sounds alot even with the exchange rate!

i paid £150 for my custom Bat! Grade 1 English Willow!

Got last year's Kahuna Vision (Players) for $450. Cheap as considering you would only get a grade 2 for that in this year's bats.

I love it.

Sweet, you got the Kahuna. Make sure you post some pictures of it!

Back