Rants thread

Cricketman

Rants thread

are you angry about something? Post it here, vent your frustration without yelling! Type away your agitation!!

Heres what im angry about:

HOMEWORK: ALL DUE TOMORROW:

[b:t8hlgh2p]Read 160[/b:t8hlgh2p] of the dullest book i've ever read and then write a 6 page review!
Do a report on a guy i've never heard about in my entire life.
Right an essay for some club thing.
Study for a stupid map quiz

and guess what, its nearly imposssible to concentrate when there are guests talking loudly downstares!

Rants thread

Aww man, I know the feeling. What class are you in, btw? If you aren't yet in college, wait for it. You can begin work at 3 AM and end at 6 if that's your poison.
icon_wink.gif
I remember I had to read my whole Econ book in 2 days for my final exam just a few weeks ago.

Rants thread

Thats a lot of homework
That mite be my state in 3 weeks when i have to start studying for my final exams
Lets c what happens

Rants thread

[quote="Cricketman ":eek:y79hn42]
got all my homework done! :afro
[/quote:eek:y79hn42]
Good job but i am sure u r going to Rant about it again later:p

Rants thread

I am mad again:p
Got lots of stuff to do in the next 3 weeks
1) Exams comming in 2 and a half weeks
2) Do culminating tasks for all 4 subjects - next week
3) 3 unit tests this week

So lets see how it goes

Rants thread

lol...even i have exams... i also dont want to go through with it... i have 1 more task ...which is for science... i wont have anymore unit test... thank god for that...but it could be useful before the exams

Rants thread

IM sooooo mad that Pakistan won that game. I thought light was fine! They knew they had no chance against our bowlers, lol, Pathan would've taken a hattrick again
tongue.gif

But, sachin scored a hundred and silenced his critics. My favorite player back at his best, my dream come true.

Back