Recruiting – Captains Please Read

Jolldo87

Recruiting – Captains Please Read

I have done some research and found that there are multiple people from each side that have not been active, on this board in the last month whilst there are 6 people who have posted in the sign up thread that are yet to be picked up.

For each side we have:

Kingston Kings

Symonds - Hasn't posted since July 20 which was the pre season.
SA Hawkette - Hasn't posted in a match thread since July 21 with only 4 total posts since this date.
Swansational105 - Only 3 posts ever with the last being on July 14.

Madrid Magic

pidgeon fan (schwab2clarkson) - Hasn't posted since the Round 1 test which was August 11.
ssfc0203 - Hasn't posted since July 18 and has never posted in a match thread.
gladyboy - Hasn't posted since August 21 which was the Round 2 Test.

Nairobi Nuggets

bd_cricket_is_my_thing - Has never posted in a match thread for a total of 2 posts.
Hustlers Ambition - Only post was to signup on July 8.
KingCJ - Only post was to signup on July 5.
Big_Dorez - Hasn't posted on June 9.

Nairobi have been very good at recruiting so far, but improvement is possible. @|

Western Wizards

Torres09 - Hasn't posted since August 21, which was the Round 2 Test.
Eggman - Hasn't posted since August 8 which was the Round 1 Test.
Bomberlegend - Hasn't posted since July 13 which was the preseason.

From this, it can be seen that every team can afford to de-list at least 1 or 2 players and pickup a couple of new players.

Players to have signed up and yet to be recruited:
Eth-dog
Ants14
Palley – 3 posts trying to sign up
Wolf
Hitterman
Jaztheman

If every side can signup one or two new players then this competition would increase in activity by a fair bit.

It is also the responsibility of the captains to make sure that their players continue to post and don't fall off.

Re: Recruiting – Captains Please Read

Jolldo87;268713 said:
Kingston Kings

Symonds - Hasn't posted since July 20 which was the pre season.

De-list.

SA Hawkette - Hasn't posted in a match thread since July 21 with only 4 total posts since this date.

Keep. Visits regularly enough just needs to be encouraged to post more.

Swansational105 - Only 3 posts ever with the last being on July 14.

De-list.

Madrid Magic

pidgeon fan (schwab2clarkson) - Hasn't posted since the Round 1 test which was August 11.
ssfc0203 - Hasn't posted since July 18 and has never posted in a match thread.
gladyboy - Hasn't posted since August 21 which was the Round 2 Test.

All three are worth keeping. Pidge is here pretty much everyday and posts regularly. Probably not happy with the team she is currently on.

ssfc is one we should be trying to bring back here. A solid poster on BF and is also a big fan of the Indian Cricket team, having her on here for her cricket knowledge would be worthwhile as well as the fantasy comp.

gladyboy is good, probably needs a PM to let him know about this comp.

Nairobi Nuggets

bd_cricket_is_my_thing - Has never posted in a match thread for a total of 2 posts.
Hustlers Ambition - Only post was to signup on July 8.
KingCJ - Only post was to signup on July 5.
Big_Dorez - Hasn't posted on June 9.

Nairobi have been very good at recruiting so far, but improvement is possible. @|

I'm be looking to de-list all four, bd and KingCJ don't play simply because they don't post. Hustlers and Big Dorez are only there because I don't have any posting players to replace them. Big Dorez posted a few days ago but didn't visit here it seems.

The top three may have lost their usernames in the merge so they definitely won't be able to post.

Western Wizards

Keep. One of Scotty's mates (I think).

De-list both.

From this, it can be seen that every team can afford to de-list at least 1 or 2 players and pickup a couple of new players.

Players to have signed up and yet to be recruited:
Eth-dog

Eth-dog only has one post, I wouldn't bother recruiting him until he comes back on.

Ants14
Palley – 3 posts trying to sign up
Wolf
Hitterman
Jaztheman

Other five are worth signing up.

If every side can signup one or two new players then this competition would increase in activity by a fair bit.

It is also the responsibility of the captains to make sure that their players continue to post and don't fall off.

I'd go as far as saying it's up to the leadership group from each club should be trying to recruit players and keep activity going. The comp is going okay at the moment but it could be better, I'm still surprised those guys that have expressed interest haven't been snapped yet again.

We'll take Palley and Wolf at the Nuggets, need replacements for Big Dorez and Hustlers in the starting eleven. If we could do that, everyone in our side would be a posting player.

Jolldo87;268713 said:
Western Wizards

We are about to delist bomberlegend an eggman. We need to sign a quick bowler and maybe another batter as AgeByrne does not post that much. Despite being a gun...

Yeah I'll try to get the others back later today.

scottyD;268769 said:
We are about to delist bomberlegend an eggman. We need to sign a quick bowler and maybe another batter as AgeByrne does not post that much. Despite being a gun...

Tarkyn's interested in rejoining the Wizards.

Wizards announce a press conference in 5 minutes...

2 weeks is a holiday
4 weeks is not getting involved

Anyone who did not post in September...

Cut%20throat1.jpg

Back