• No.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It needs improving.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It's fine how it is.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Re: Referral System

Guys we need to have something like this in to help the umpires. I reckon that if we have technology in it would make the game bigger and better for everyone.

i absolutely hate it and far from being good for the game it will actually do more damage than good. eventually the guys in the middle are going to go and we'll have the umpires up in the stands watching monitors and replaying each ball; it will slow the game to a crawl and we'll be lucky to get 80 overs a day.

this is the game where the number one rule is spirit of the game. thats what makes cricket for me. i hate watching soccer/football now because of the way players try to cheat and bend the rules every which way to win.

introduce this and the one rule that holds the game together (that is already suffering due to teams like india with s***loads of money, and money always come first) comes under scrutiny everytime a batsman thinks hes not out.

batsmen have to trust the umpire. they are always right. cricket isnt a game of milimetres, its a game of opinion.

Back