Regards for a Tour.

Aleks.

Regards for a Tour.

Hey guys. We (TAE) are a sports and fantasy sports site and we have this cricket league going called the SCFL and we were hoping that you guys would be interested in a 3 One Day and 3 Test Match series against you guys . This would be great for both sites, which will generate members to a new site, and a international site. If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks
Aleks. and AlmightyRoo

Note: Our Seniors are touring PlanetCricket atm. You guys would be playing TAE reserve squad. We use different sims and we are happy if you guys want to use your sim but it has to be fair.

Re: Regards for a Tour.

I don't think there would be many willing to play your reserves. Either seniors or no tour.

Yep, definitely not interested in playing against a Reserves team.

Send our reserve team across. DK has 12th man all sewn up. Jaymin may join the squad for experience. Depends on whether the selectors want to carry a dead weight I guess.

z0mg! teh hilarity of it all! Side splitting comedy gold from Boncer

Jakester1288;268089 said:

I don't have a log-in so I can't see that board. Pretty poor.

carn tigez;268146 said:
I reckon we should at least make a senior and reserve rep team and then consider this proposal

Not sure about that. They want us to tour but we can only play their reserves team. Pretty ordinary in my opinion.

Dirk Kuyt;267775 said:
z0mg! teh hilarity of it all! Side splitting comedy gold from Boncer

Well I could go with your Toons a shit captain, Boncers shit, Jaymin sucks my cock style of comments. But I'm not handicapped so I wont.

Thanks for the offer but as had been said playing your reserves is not something we want to do.

If you want to send your First XI over, then we'll accept the challenge. @|

How would you guys feel if our reserves played their reserves now and then later on our First XI played their First XI?

Ljp86;268157 said:
I don't have a log-in so I can't see that board. Pretty poor.

So guests still can't see the board? I'll talk to the site admin, they've assured me guests can see it?

Tarkyn_24;268941 said:
So guests still can't see the board? I'll talk to the site admin, they've assured me guests can see it?

Can see it now, before it wasn't viewable for guests.

Ljp86;268995 said:
Can see it now, before it wasn't viewable for guests.

Yeah, apparently they had everything set up, but they didn't change some red light to green or something.

Whatever it was, Jisco fixed it.

Back