GC
Xavier
SKC (yet to play)
Wesley
Brighton
GGS (yet to play)
Carey

Re: Results Aside - Best Teams in APS

This thread is ridiculous HC have not lost or drawn a game in around 18 games surely that makes them the best team despite their results

Scotch was a better side than the Haileybury side this year minus Patto or last year minus Collo.

Those two players make/made the team.

Southswans you are a joke... How can you say scotch are a better side than Haileybury without Patto or Collo. Last year Collo made a third ball duck and didnt bowl against scotch and we went for outright...??? This year patto took no wickets and only made 7... Im sick of everyone saying that we are a one man team... Its obviously bull****... We always get bagged about having a team full of scholarships, but how can we have it both ways... "Your scholarship team is a black spot on APS cricket and shouldn't be allowed because you win by too much" a quote by some member on the site... If this is true how can we be a one man team...??? I guess maybe if Wakefield, Pattinson, Jackson, Tormey and anyone else was all one person it may be true... BUT... its not so build a frickin bridge and shut ya mouth... you only open it for Big Cricket comments or food anyway... GET A LIFE.......

harsh, but relatively true. i think that all posters on this site (other than HC students) need to decide which argument theyre going to argue before they next open their mouths: are we a scholarship team (thereby suggesting we have a team of ripper individuals who are all worthy of a $19,500 p/a scholarship, or are we a one man team, that despite him not playing recently (patto) has still be winning (that argument doesnt make sense, but you fools are the ones arguing it so i guess that makes you dumb hey?)

work it out, then have a crack at us, until then, constructive talk about cricket please?

i think the general consensus from those with any sense is that hailbury is not a one man team. They have beaten everyone. However they are rubbish blokes from a rubbish school. They don't deserve wat they win; they buy it. Everyone knows it so lets not beat around the bush. Thankyou

Back