Results from round 3

Re: Results from Round 3

bobjimsim;192737 said:
------------------------------------------------------------
yeh funny that if it was such a bad pitch skevs past your score in 30 overs. Really difficult and you guys bowled really well|@

Clearly you've got no concept of cricket. the Pitches dry out and it is easier to bat, Much easier. It was unplayable in the morning. You just had to bowl it on the pitch and you were garanteed a wicket if the batsmen was good enough to hit it. Your bowlers were pritty happy with your efforts but in all honesty, you guys didnt get wickets the pitch did.[/QUOTE]

wesley is the biggest joke of all time. 80 after 47 overs is no excuse. you cant leave over 100 balls in a one dayer end expect to win. had numerous opportunities to hit boundaries but just werent good enough. that ashad guy is ********en hopeless. worst bowler i have ever seen and the other lanky guy...well he should not be playing cricket. your batsmen are really really bad. u had two bowlers and those two english guys are a joke. one of them batted for 25 overs to make 10 and resembles a really ugly dinosaur. absolute joke of a school and team.

go england;192789 said:
Clearly you've got no concept of cricket. the Pitches dry out and it is easier to bat, Much easier. It was unplayable in the morning. You just had to bowl it on the pitch and you were garanteed a wicket if the batsmen was good enough to hit it. Your bowlers were pritty happy with your efforts but in all honesty, you guys didnt get wickets the pitch did.

wesley is the biggest joke of all time. 80 after 47 overs is no excuse. you cant leave over 100 balls in a one dayer end expect to win. had numerous opportunities to hit boundaries but just werent good enough. that ashad guy is ********en hopeless. worst bowler i have ever seen and the other lanky guy...well he should not be playing cricket. your batsmen are really really bad. u had two bowlers and those two english guys are a joke. one of them batted for 25 overs to make 10 and resembles a really ugly dinosaur. absolute joke of a school and team.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahhahaha, geese dont have your period, bit over the top, personal attacks completly uncalled for, so ill return the favour. im guessin your the captain, the only one of your batsmen to last more than 10 overs, on flat track after lunch. Really it was a hell of a knock, you played a grand total of 0 cover drives, cuts, ect. and lets see about, what, about 10 pullshots, then the rest of your runs through slips. and your bowling is, well tremendous, hahahahahhahahahahhahaahahahahaha, absolute HEAT!!!!!!, didya manage to snare any wickets?....... i ddint think so, that actaully a pritty good effort.
ps. You look like an baboon, a dead ******** one at that. Dinsasours eat apes. i know which one id wanna be

LAter Hater

Re: Results from round 3

lets be clear 'Go England' that two people are using this account, one of them loves you cos of your top class essay, the other reckons your a complete tool who cant play for ********.

bobjimsim;192828 said:
lets be clear 'Go England' that two people are using this account, one of them loves you cos of your top class essay, the other reckons your a complete tool who cant play for ********.

ffs bobjimsim, shut your trap. Of the two options bobjimsim takes the later of the options as his stand point: your a complete tool, hack, **************, ect.

discalmer: there is only one bobjimsim

fiskem;192663 said:
Macmillan is an absolute star with 112 off 120ish balls single handedly winning the game for scotch...first aps tonne well done mate

flawless innings from macmillan
absolutely carved up the caulfield attack
special mention to sammy muttdon as well
wat a hero

bobjimsim;192816 said:
wesley is the biggest joke of all time. 80 after 47 overs is no excuse. you cant leave over 100 balls in a one dayer end expect to win. had numerous opportunities to hit boundaries but just werent good enough. that ashad guy is ********en hopeless. worst bowler i have ever seen and the other lanky guy...well he should not be playing cricket. your batsmen are really really bad. u had two bowlers and those two english guys are a joke. one of them batted for 25 overs to make 10 and resembles a really ugly dinosaur. absolute joke of a school and team.

hahahahahhahaha, geese dont have your period, bit over the top, personal attacks completly uncalled for, so ill return the favour. im guessin your the captain, the only one of your batsmen to last more than 10 overs, on flat track after lunch. Really it was a hell of a knock, you played a grand total of 0 cover drives, cuts, ect. and lets see about, what, about 10 pullshots, then the rest of your runs through slips. and your bowling is, well tremendous, hahahahahhahahahahhahaahahahahaha, absolute HEAT!!!!!!, didya manage to snare any wickets?....... i ddint think so, that actaully a pritty good effort.
ps. You look like an baboon, a dead ******** one at that. Dinsasours eat apes. i know which one id wanna be

LAter Hater[/QUOTE]

ummm im not the captain, and anyway for your team to make over a third of your runs in the last three overs by no. 9 and 10 says alot about your batting line up. if our captain wants to hit 5 pull shots than clearly ur bowlers are 'good'. you wouldn't know if the pitch had anything to offer after lunch because half your balls were pitched halfway down the pitch. who are you bobjimsim?

ps: baboons and apes are different. get your story right. by the way has that prehistoric freak made any runs this year?

to run 5 to win the game.......... thats SUPERHUMAN! thats verging on fiskeys ability. she sure would b impressed

ummm im not the captain, and anyway for your team to make over a third of your runs in the last three overs by no. 9 and 10 says alot about your batting line up. if our captain wants to hit 5 pull shots than clearly ur bowlers are 'good'. you wouldn't know if the pitch had anything to offer after lunch because half your balls were pitched halfway down the pitch. who are you bobjimsim?

ps: baboons and apes are different. get your story right. by the way has that prehistoric freak made any runs this year?[/QUOTE]

hahahaha ur a bit of a gags man mate, actually the fact that our number 8 and 10 made a third of our runs says alot about your bowling line up.
Luckily for you guys, early in the day it was popping around and hard to bat on so your bowling line up could take some early wickets, when the pitch dried out and it became a bit easier to bat on you guys couldnt get another wicket, poor form.
Then when we bowled to you guys we got 4 of you your best batsman out, i think i know who you are and you batted on that pitch and probably found it hard so image how hard it would of been in the first 30overs of the day. think about it mate.

and trust me by the end of the one dayers that bloke your talkin about will of made a score, we've seen wat he can do in the nets and have faith.

BTW, bad luck that last game before christmas you get to be smashed by a solid Xavs unit..
cAtch

It's funny that wesley are complaining because they actually won the toss and they had the option to bowl first!! Get over it wesley you lost, again, i don't know who you have this week but another loss and you will be heading down towards the bottom of the ladder. Lift your game.

if your from skevs im pretty sure youve had your, point hand outs against brighton, so if u hadnt of played them i could be saying the same thing to you.
We r playing Geelong Grammar, so we get our point hand outs before christmas aswell, so dont worry about us.

in case your wondering there are three teams that hand out points, Geelong grammar, brighton grammar and geelong college (cept they may stop giving out points after christmas because of the start of the two dayers and where Kitchen and possibly Curtain aswell may step up and make big scores)

bobjimsim;193042 said:

ps: baboons and apes are different. get your story right. by the way has that prehistoric freak made any runs this year?

hahahaha ur a bit of a gags man mate, actually the fact that our number 8 and 10 made a third of our runs says alot about your bowling line up.
Luckily for you guys, early in the day it was popping around and hard to bat on so your bowling line up could take some early wickets, when the pitch dried out and it became a bit easier to bat on you guys couldnt get another wicket, poor form.
Then when we bowled to you guys we got 4 of you your best batsman out, i think i know who you are and you batted on that pitch and probably found it hard so image how hard it would of been in the first 30overs of the day. think about it mate.

and trust me by the end of the one dayers that bloke your talkin about will of made a score, we've seen wat he can do in the nets and have faith.

BTW, bad luck that last game before christmas you get to be smashed by a solid Xavs unit..
cAtch[/QUOTE]

sorry pana??, hes retarted. ill get back to u with a real reply. hes not actually part of wesley cricket, we dont judge people by net sessions..

"ummm im not the captain, and anyway for your team to make over a third of your runs in the last three overs by no. 9 and 10 says alot about your batting line up. if our captain wants to hit 5 pull shots than clearly ur bowlers are 'good'. you wouldn't know if the pitch had anything to offer after lunch because half your balls were pitched halfway down the pitch. who are you bobjimsim?

ps: baboons and apes are different. get your story right. by the way has that prehistoric freak made any runs this year?"[/QUOTE]

kk, im guessin you are pana or meg's little b#tch, who had a fair bit to say for someone who cant play to save himself. Im not gonna argue with you because im sure we will ever agree that no matter how obvious it was that you had the better of the conditions and that that was the only reason you won the game. BOBJIMSIM has made more runs than any one in your team and has also taken approx 5 wickets, who are you?
doubt you gise will win any more games this year as there is no way your team could bowl out a team on a normal pitch. You're battin line up extends to about 4 before the hacks come in, griffths can bat a little but thats about it past 4. too much reliance on urself (pana), captain coragous and griffths. griffths has to bowl quicker otherwise he is easy pickings (yet agian this is on a real cricket pitch). Any spinners? depth is very low.
dont think you should judge us due to the uneviness of the playing field but give us an honest apprasal.

caulfield would be shattered i thought they would have had that game in the bag. some nice batting from the captain astbury and jayaweera, along with a half ton to tom osullivan. CGS looked to be in good shape. Although their fielding let them down and allowed jamie to score a magnificent ton. All up a good game and a good fight back from CGS.

LAter Hater[/QUOTE]

yeh says a lot about your bowlers, and your recall. from memory, he hit probably 5 pull shots for 4, as wel as 2 cover drives to the boundary and a square cut... wesley really must hav bowled all over the place.... and that's certainly the most successful way to bowl a side out|@
in future, make sure your facts are right, or if your gonna exaggerate to that extent, make sure you make some runs urself... good effort.

Back