Results Round 2

Re: Results Round 2

best speech of the year goes to Considine who gave an incredible speech for the xav boys, tristain reid will be dumper from speaking duties by carey with robbie the choker chanecelor to take over and will, without a doubt do a magnificent job

Geelong College could have easily won the game however there was some very ordinary umpiring by Chris Macklin. With one run out that was out by a good metre or so, several plum LBW decisions not given, as well as a warning of over appealing. HE is an absolute tool.

pommysmasher;191254 said:
best speech of the year goes to Considine who gave an incredible speech for the xav boys, tristain reid will be dumper from speaking duties by carey with robbie the choker chanecelor to take over and will, without a doubt do a magnificent job

he didnt keep the humour just for the lunch either (thanks for the mention).... i had many discussions with him on field also.... just all round funny/top bloke.... good work consy

I agree with that. His speech was fantastic. It was even better last week Vs Scotch.

Also, well done to "JEFFRY Chancellor" = good bloke

We just agree that Wesley are gimps. No love, just common sense.

Just a good game of cricket played.

fiery;191275 said:
We just agree that Wesley are gimps. No love, just common sense.

Just a good game of cricket played.

don't get me wrong, the love is fine. everyone is happy and so on.
but at the end of the day, u dont play 1st cricket to make friends (with the opposition), you play it to win.

pupisgod;191225 said:
to a xavier side, a side with some of the better blokes in the league, a much better side then wesley on and off the field, willl have no trouble with HC next week.

do you even know the wesley people off the field???
sure you might know a couple, but thats not the whole team so you can not generalise like that

ah davey do you read the posts yo0u wesley people make its very obvious that the xavs are better blokes then u

pupisgod;191278 said:
ah davey do you read the posts yo0u wesley people make its very obvious that the xavs are better blokes then u

that is a fair enough comment, but like all people, once you actually know them, not just reading what they write, they are good blokes.
coz if i didn't know jafro or a few others who write on this, i'd agree with you.

Apologies to all Scotch players especially to the king
i acted like a dickhead the other day and found it very hard to play for 34 overs in the field then bowl
the king is a great batsmen and definitel will be a freak in yr 12
the guy that made 43 n.o for you guys was to gooda bloke haha
please dont compliment me nicely when im bowling half trackers and being hit around by a year 8
good learning curve and probably lost my spot for the weekend against carey
anyway not to worry
scotch not a bad team

Sharkies;191023 said:
[/B]

its not our yr 8 its ur yr 9 bowler who was too cocky. giving him lip after our yr 8 smashed him for 2 consecutive 4's. not his fault he's good

damn straight
smartass little s***
our year 8 is a champ
he was blatantly provoked

coolio;191598 said:
i acted like a dickhead the other day and found it very hard to play for 34 overs in the field then bowl
please dont compliment me nicely when im bowling half trackers and being hit around by a year 8
anyway not to worry
scotch not a bad team

yeah soz about that spray i gave u mate
probs uncalled for on my part
yeah woulda been frustrating
i mean we are fair hacks
so to not beat us . . .

Tony Greig;191256 said:
Geelong College could have easily won the game however there was some very ordinary umpiring by Chris Macklin. With one run out that was out by a good metre or so, several plum LBW decisions not given, as well as a warning of over appealing. HE is an absolute tool.

who is this tony grieg??
first he has a go at me cos he couldnt take my sledging
then he says i was run out
mate i wasnt gone by a metre
i was GONE BY 2
WIN WIN
ill take the decision tho

chaemo;192259 said:
yeah soz about that spray i gave u mate
probs uncalled for on my part
yeah woulda been frustrating
i mean we are fair hacks
so to not beat us . . .

What are you?! Apolagising is a sign of weakness, at the end of the day sledging is part of cricket and if they cant deal with it then they shouldnt play.

chaemo;192260 said:
who is this tony grieg??
first he has a go at me cos he couldnt take my sledging
then he says i was run out
mate i wasnt gone by a metre
i was GONE BY 2
WIN WIN
ill take the decision tho

hahah you'll take the 2 metres

coolio;191598 said:
anyway not to worry
scotch not a bad team

Good bloke effort from you champ. Bowled well on Sat.

th egesture to the crowd on the weekend when ayrts was run out by about half the pitch, maxy malig style was fair funny shows the quility umpires in the aps they cant even get aroun dto see a run out how the ******** do they tell wether it sout or not all blind retards i say

Back