RIP - Aaron Scates

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP - Aaron Scates

On a serious note for a moment. A young guy from St. Francis CC, Aaron Scates tradically lost his life yesterday. A quality young man with a big life ahead of him. Sympathies to Maree, Phil and Matt and too all at St. Francis CC.

Sometimes we take life too seriously. A shame he has been taken so young (16)

RIP Aaron

Re: DVCA Money Shield

Dropped first Ball;321171 said:
On a serious note for a moment. A young guy from St. Francis CC, Aaron Scates tradically lost his life yesterday. A quality young man with a big life ahead of him. Sympathies to Maree, Phil and Matt and too all at St. Francis CC.

RIP Aaron
that really is terrible news.
I never played against Aaron in cricket, but we did a few times in footy.
A good player, its a real shame to hear news like that

Re: DVCA Money Shield

Dropped first Ball;321171 said:

RIP Aaron

Our heart felt thoughts, and best wishes go out to the Scates family, and the entire St Francis cricket club, during what must be an exceptionally hard time... :(
From all at the Yarrambat Cricket Club.

RIP - Aaron Scates

I have seen some posts on different threads and decided that it deserves its own. A tragic piece of news, I will also move some posts from those threads to here.

Re: RIP - Aaron Scates

Never met or heard of the kid, but my heart felt sympathy to all of the Scates family and friends. It really is a shame to lose someone so young.

Good work CC for the separate thread. This is what really matters is life!

Re: RIP - Aaron Scates

He was a kid who was very well liked around the club and was our Captain of our under 16's,he had a very good work ethic and tried so very hard on and off the feild and always put the team first.
It was very hard watching all the boys turn up to train last night and be told the news. Life is so precious. Our love goes out to the Scates family. Rest in peace Aaron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back