Round 3 Results

Re: Round 3 Results

MGS 8-213 (Keath 63, Trotter 30, Nottle 28, Mathers four wickets) defeated Hailebury All out 104 after being 8-50 (Wiz made 40 odd. Voyage, Cameron and Mcildowie 3 wickets each Betts got the other one)

A reasonably comprehensive display by MGS although hailebury with a bright future and Colemon to lead the bowling attack.

Xavier 6-150 (Hannan 32* Curtain 27 Donnellan 25) def. Caulfield 4-146 (O'Sullivan 73*)

Suprising close game, the Xavs had to scramble home, needing 30 of the last 6 overs, on a very lush Caufield outfield.

teamorale491;287818 said:
MGS 8-213 (Keath 63, Trotter 30, Nottle 28, Mathers four wickets) defeated Hailebury All out 104 after being 8-50 (Wiz made 40 odd. Voyage, Cameron and Mcildowie 3 wickets each Betts got the other one)

A reasonably comprehensive display by MGS although hailebury with a bright future and Colemon to lead the bowling attack.

The Wiz did not make 40 odd.....As a spectator of this game, I ask where is the kudos for Isanga Nainhabo struck his maiden APS runs (in 2 seasons) with 26 not out. Coming up against a firey MGS attack, the uncanny no.10 looked in control with MGS unable to come up with an answer to his elegant strokeplay and rock solid defence. He survived the likes of Trotter, McIdowie and the one James Bett!!!!!!

HAILEYBURY CRICKET AT HIS BEST

The Import;287862 said:
The Wiz did not make 40 odd.....As a spectator of this game, I ask where is the kudos for Isanga Nainhabo struck his maiden APS runs (in 2 seasons) with 26 not out. Coming up against a firey MGS attack, the uncanny no.10 looked in control with MGS unable to come up with an answer to his elegant strokeplay and rock solid defence. He survived the likes of Trotter, McIdowie and the one James Bett!!!!!!

HAILEYBURY CRICKET AT HIS BEST

he (you) did not face james bett... i know this because you would have looked like a dumbass if you went out to him! well batted though, should be batting 3 not 10

FioraDud;287871 said:
he (you) did not face james bett... i know this because you would have looked like a dumbass if you went out to him! well batted though, should be batting 3 not 10

Well after what u did to the number 3 bat for HC he might as well have been batting three, after breaking my arm in 15 places u could have shattered his increased ego with another bouncer which clearly had my measure.

P.S i had nightmares saturday night. I hate cricket now.

Wiz;288275 said:
Well after what u did to the number 3 bat for HC he might as well have been batting three, after breaking my arm in 15 places u could have shattered his increased ego with another bouncer which clearly had my measure.

hahahaha, for this i apologise. very honourable to come back out and bat in my opinion

Wiz;288275 said:

Wiz harden up

Back