Re: Round 9 Results braggs and blemishes

Wesley College vs. Geelong College

Stevenson Oval, Wesley Glen Waverly

Geelong College 9 dec for 251

Kitchen 82 (out to a very questionable LBW) Lugg 30

Hall 3/32 Jesaveluk 2/32 Wood 1/8

Wesley College all out 251

W. Gairns 83 Hall 75 Allen 45

Forgot the bowlers figures but 6 LBW's were given.

Haileybury all out for 307 1st Innings (Lynch, Coleman and Ravindran all among the runs)
St. Kevins all out for 130odd 1sts Innings ( Martin, Lynch, Coleman as standouts)
St. Kevins 1/118d.

St. Kevs decided to go on after tea with Haileybury more than comfortable with the win...HC were never gonna win it outright and St. Kevs were never gonna get a reverse either.

Plus St. Kevs what type of blokes are you....getting your crowd(friday) and parents( saturday) to give us lip......You blokes are the disgrace!!!!

Melbourne GS V Scotch @ MGS

Melbourne batted 1st and made 302 with Keath 94, Thomas 90, Gooley and Voyage both making a few at the end

Scotch then batted and were all out 160 with Maher making 50 odd, but the Standout was JAMES BETT taking 8/28 off 23 overs

Scotch followed on and only just survived after some clear edges were not given out,

Highlight was J Bett's 8/28 off 23, surely some type of APS record

cudos to you James

The Import;212083 said:
Haileybury all out for 307 1st Innings (Lynch, Coleman and Ravindran all among the runs)
St. Kevins all out for 130odd 1sts Innings ( Martin, Lynch, Coleman as standouts)
St. Kevins 1/118d.

St. Kevs decided to go on after tea with Haileybury more than comfortable with the win...HC were never gonna win it outright and St. Kevs were never gonna get a reverse either.

Plus St. Kevs what type of blokes are you....getting your crowd(friday) and parents( saturday) to give us lip......You blokes are the disgrace!!!!

get bent champ. u guys have absolutley no ground to stand on.

The Import;212083 said:

would have loved to have seen the parents get stuck into a team

BuddyLove;212088 said:
Melbourne GS V Scotch @ MGS

Melbourne batted 1st and made 302 with Keath 94, Thomas 90, Gooley and Voyage both making a few at the end

Scotch then batted and were all out 160 with Maher making 50 odd, but the Standout was JAMES BETT taking 8/28 off 23 overs

Scotch followed on and only just survived after some clear edges were not given out,

Highlight was J Bett's 8/28 off 23, surely some type of APS record

cudos to you James

Scotch clearly outplayed, but we'll call the 1 edge that wasn't given out in the second dig a makeup.

I agree kudos to bettsy and the rest of the grammar side

dishies;212169 said:
get bent champ. u guys have absolutley no ground to stand on.

what was the point of going on after tea then declaring an hour before the close of play???

cockroach raider;212071 said:
Lets see some details for this round any surprises ?
GGS beating Carey that was a bit of a turn up can anyone tell me what happened there Carey boys fall asleep???Getting beaten by the pretenders from down south!!:confused: :confused:

The Import;212261 said:
what was the point of going on after tea then declaring an hour before the close of play???

i was talkin about the spirit in which the skevs parents and player got into u guys, not the fact they went on after tea.

cockroach raider;212282 said:
GGS beating Carey that was a bit of a turn up can anyone tell me what happened there Carey boys fall asleep???Getting beaten by the pretenders from down south!!:confused: :confused:
It is obvious all your big noises from Carey are too busy talking yourselves up for next year or APS rep sides etc but aren't too keen to give me an answer to the above??|@

The spirit of the game between scotch and mgs was good on so many levels. The antics from ayerton, the "abnoxous little weed", sitting on mgs' table at tea, now that is what cricket is about. What a bloke! The top blokeness of o'bern and wolfe made the game enjoyable, "all day baby". MGS and scotch defiantly didnt put "the game into disrepute"

what about fiskem i thought he was bit of a funny cu(n)t haha
nah grammar good bunch of blokes who deserve to win the premiership...are so much better then the rest of the comp its a joke

Donuts7;212455 said:
The spirit of the game between scotch and mgs was good on so many levels. The antics from ayerton, the "abnoxous little weed", sitting on mgs' table at tea, now that is what cricket is about. What a bloke! The top blokeness of o'bern and wolfe made the game enjoyable, "all day baby". MGS and scotch defiantly didnt put "the game into disrepute"

mgs and scotch put the game into repute (opposite of disrepute)

fiskem;212467 said:
what about fiskem i thought he was bit of a funny cu(n)t haha
nah grammar good bunch of blokes who deserve to win the premiership...are so much better then the rest of the comp its a joke

i love u fiskem. whoever you are.

team morale +3

Back