Sam "Cruiser" Cruikshanks

turtle

Sam "Cruiser" Cruikshanks

All round great cricketer... should make aps team just for his fine fine leg fielding also has a hiden talent for keeping

Re: Sam "Cruiser" Cruikshanks

turtle;143831 said:
All round great cricketer... should make aps team just for his fine fine leg fielding also has a hiden talent for keeping

ummmmmmm
cant say i agree

he got rolled by the GC coach on the W.E when he had a go at hartnell for retiring hurt, saying "i didn't retire when i got hit in the box by Pattinson" the GC coaches reply was "thats cause theres nothing there mate!" funniest.. probably why they all call crusier beaner..

not so sure bout the hidden keeping talents? agreed with the fine leg fielder. great spot for him.

probably the worst guy in the whole APS.... terrible sledger too, tries to do it when he is batting.... got rolled big time too hahaha

yeah i agree cruikshanks is one of the worst blokes in the APS.. he critisised every GC batsmen after a below par performance himself.

Ive played against this bloke before, hes seems like a top guy, and a solid bat, who faces the new ball every time, top bat and gets starts, make several 30's and a top 96no. Ive been batting when he was sledging me, he says so much sexual stuff its quite funny actually.

i play with this bloke, he can be arrogant and can sledge some ******** on the field, but has hit the odd resonable score here n there and is selected in one of the best teams in the comp... there are a huge number of players worse than him including the whole wesley side LOL

shocker;144175 said:
i play with this bloke, he can be arrogant and can sledge some ******** on the field, but has hit the odd resonable score here n there and is selected in one of the best teams in the comp... there are a huge number of players worse than him including the whole wesley side LOL

he ran out 5 of his teammates against us late last year. that was a top innings

Yeah romours have it that he is an emo, and i think his sister can bat as well as him, loving the marney. i know because im there with her. she needs my help.
i also think he is a decent batsmen, but chucks down the pie's and freminds me of the character out of something about mary and his ball

good guy....tries hard...and gets some good results through his hardwork....looking foreward to a big score from him this weekend against xavier!!!!

cruikshanks looks exactly like a girl i know from st caths (she's not bad by the way) he probably should go well considering the amount of time he spends at our school training with Lindo Walker.

express;144588 said:
cruikshanks looks exactly like a girl i know from st caths (she's not bad by the way) .

theres a good chance he is that girl but even so he is a quality bloke/cricketer/battler and should go well next as school captain

dont know bout anything u have said at all tom. cruickshanks is D) none of the above

all people who pay out this bloke have no idea what their talking about, me , personally have only met him a few times, and he is a quality guy, yeah he does get under the opposition all the time because hes such a good opening bat, he punished us for a quick 39 off 25 or so and gets his team off to good starts. Funny guy aswell.

hevo stevo;146458 said:
all people who pay out this bloke have no idea what their talking about, me , personally have only met him a few times, and he is a quality guy, yeah he does get under the opposition all the time because hes such a good opening bat, he punished us for a quick 39 off 25 or so and gets his team off to good starts. Funny guy aswell.

he may be a good bloke, but on the cricket field he is a complete tool, and he bats like a ************ holding his bat like the handle is about to snap or something...

ive never liked sam so under the cover of Bigcricket i can tell u that he is a tool. Its pretty shallow i know but it needed to be said

i believe his handle was broken throughout the season so that may explain that. gets scotch off to a great start almost every game and is likely to have a big one against caulfield this week

Back