Scotch Vs Caulfield

turtle

Scotch Vs Caulfield

Few injuries in the scotch line up

parisi's leg under close eye due to footy season coming up
wolfe has had a virus been crook all week likely to miss
forbes got the call up for st kilda 1s this week and is likely to miss the scotch game

caulfield may have a chance now and scotch's "beaner" will have to stand up and take the load.

Re: Scotch Vs Caulfield

Lets hope so. At least now they are no chance of outright. That is great news seeing as though they need an outright to possibly win the flag

Very disapointed with the loss of our top 3 players, however we did it before christmas and we can do it again!

bring it on boys, maybe south swans can score all our sixes were gonn hit against the caulfield boys! LOL

Just a quick message to soutswans because i think he is the only caulfield bloke on here. pretty sure those 3 blokes will be playing, they are just trying to go in as underdogs.

scotch need the outright to win the premiership (if haileybury lose) so they wil not let their 3 best players go. haileybury had 3 blokes that could of played district 1s all season, but those blokes chose to play aps cricket. i dont think forbesy will turn down the opportunity to win a flag.

T-Bone;146510 said:
Just a quick message to soutswans because i think he is the only caulfield bloke on here. pretty sure those 3 blokes will be playing, they are just trying to go in as underdogs.

scotch need the outright to win the premiership (if haileybury lose) so they wil not let their 3 best players go. haileybury had 3 blokes that could of played district 1s all season, but those blokes chose to play aps cricket. i dont think forbesy will turn down the opportunity to win a flag.

theyre just making excuses in case they dont do what is expected of them. they really should win

shocker;146416 said:
Very disapointed with the loss of our top 3 players, however we did it before christmas and we can do it again!

bring it on boys, maybe south swans can score all our sixes were gonn hit against the caulfield boys! LOL
CGS def. SC by 6 wickets.

southswans what are u going to with yourself now cricket is over for good??? perhaps go score for a premier cricket club??? i heard the lunches down there were pretty good

bigwoop;147711 said:
southswans what are u going to with yourself now cricket is over for good??? perhaps go score for a premier cricket club??? i heard the lunches down there were pretty good
Play 4ths in ECA cricket.

Back