Scott, er, Mas Cambios

metrofan

Scott, er, Mas Cambios

Folks,

The team at Big is thrilled to have the great team from simplyCricket on board! I'm sure that it'll come as no surprise to you why we did this deal: great content, great mods, great users, and, last but not least, a great admin.

This will come as no surprise to anyone, but Scott (Mas Cambios) will be taking the lead in admining this site. Our existing leadership will remain in place, but guided by Scott's hand, rather than my (fairly invisible) one. Scott, in turn, will come to me and the other Big admins as needed. Hopefully we learned a lesson or two on BigSoccer, BigFooty and Tript. And Scott will be working with his partner AB at this side.

So welcome to all from simplyCricket, congrats to Scott, and onward to the world's largest and best Cricket community!

Huss

Re: Scott, er, Mas Cambios

Just to say hello (again) and that I'm looking forward to the challenge of running this site.

I like to think that I can bring some experience to the role and what I lack, AB will more than make up for.

As always, if you have any problems,suggestions or ideas drop me a pm or e-mail and we'll see what we can do.

Scott

Congrats for the merger finally, AB and Scott! :) I'm sure both of you will do a spendid job, yet again! :)

Having worked with Scott for more than a year, I assure you that he can do a fantastic job, especially with myself at his side. :p

Back