Seca - Sth East Ca 17/18

Great work by The Natives to lock in the best bat in the comp so early for next season. Coaching the club in some capacity will definitely help with their promising array of juniors, plus stave off the lucrative offers from rival clubs and other associations. Some of the $$$$$ being bandied around for his services are ludicrous.

Great work by The Natives to lock in the best bat in the comp so early for next season. Coaching the club in some capacity will definitely help with their promising array of juniors, plus stave off the lucrative offers from rival clubs and other associations. Some of the $$$$$ being bandied around for his services are ludicrous.

You have to hand it to the Royals, they keep finding ways to survive. If they ever managed to lure back Dolman & Janz, they could have quite a threatening line up.

Just reviewing the pro active comp CSB who have announced the make up of their top division clubs for this coming season. Interestingly, no word or rumour on what SECA are doing at this stage, I suppose we'll have to wait until late September as per usual.

Just reviewing the pro active comp CSB who have announced the make up of their top division clubs for this coming season. Interestingly, no word or rumour on what SECA are doing at this stage, I suppose we'll have to wait until late September as per usual.
St Bridget are moving their hard wicket teams in to SECA , turf in to CSB.

You have to wonder about Cricket Australia and what world they live in. I have stories that a few former directors had an 1800's view of the world and the role of women i.e like one gentleman who insisted his secretary cook him a hot breakfast each morning.

Today this group that oversees the game appealed for the sacking of thousands of long serving volunteers. Like there are thousands of volunteers waiting in the wings for the call up so they can do the hundreds of hours of thankless work. Any wonder the game is on its knees.

Hasn't really set the world on fire at Uniting.
So what happened to Dolman, or were his motives just the dollar?
Long live Bran the Broken..
Doesn't matter, its irrelevant as Dolman has been there for a number of years now and probably made the correct move.

So how does pinching teams from the DDCA make things better for cricket in the Southern region?
Those teams were in the VTCA before that , so really going back to the teams they used to play , so not pinching anyone , as those teams left as they didn't want to travel to the other side.

Back