Senior Division 13/14

Did he? You sure? He didn't have time for that rubbish he was too busy feeding me pies after I lost my reaching stick and recruiting former test players for next season.
Are you living under Whitten Bridge now. I saw a well worn track leading to that locality littered with McDonald wrappings the other day?

And how. Don't tell me John Meddings is back?:eek:
You must have been slapped with a Out of Order sticker ,I'm pretty sure the Vtca bought in player points to stop clubs like Yccc paying players behind closed doors . Isn't it amazing when that rort was stopped South sides have won flags ;) :D

You must have been slapped with a Out of Order sticker ,I'm pretty sure the Vtca bought in player points to stop clubs like Yccc paying players behind closed doors . Isn't it amazing when that rort was stopped South sides have won flags ;) :D
if you do the maths you will see that when i retired yccc stopped winning flags

Right. it's the present here. I've put a social media ban on the boys so there will be no more nonsense from them. Look out for Turner and trolli , past players I have no control over. Go bulc

Settle down there. 1 flag out of 12 doesn't equal flags. It equals a fluke and will never happen again. And I need to clear the air with my weight problem. I just love eating. Dirt, rocks, small African villages, the little x prez. Nothing's off limits. They told me to eat more fibre so I ate my cricket bat and premiership medals.

Greenvale v South Caulfield next week shapes as a huge clash the loser to host A fast finishing Yarraville in the semi and the winner who knows after yesterday's results

Ok prez. I need a bin to sleep in and a bucket or 7 of chicken thanks and that's just to brush my teeth with.
3 time premiership player gets what he wants . I'm happy to hear you have stopped brushing your teeth with chocolate licorice . 4 wins from four yesterday and two out rights. look out the yccc train is coming toooooooooot toooooooooot . If I'm not the best pres in the comp who is. go bulc

Back