Senior Division 2011/2012

Beauy won't make it, SCCC will defend 265 & APW to knock off Hoppers to sneak in

How on earth do you figure that Beauy wont make it? If APW knock off Hoppers, Hoppers will need 200 runs / 10 wickets more than Beauy in bonus points to leap ahead. If Beauy lose they'll still be 82-84 points which will get them 4th? Unless there's an outright Bentleigh are planning, that I'm not seeing?

Has Beauy's Pom gone home? They play a risky strategy there, last year it was Saker & Cockbain who left before the GF and they just got over the line, year before Cockbain didn't play GF and they lost to Bentleigh. No Riazzadin named this week...

N
Because i'm a legend of the YCCC. The big 4 always fire at finals time and since ive left they have won the past 3 so difficult to go past them. Spotty look in strife now that turner has flown out. Leaves a massive hole as was shown Saturday against Greenvale.
Not sure about a massive hole??? Didnt exactly dominate... 159 @ 26.5 (with his high score of 56 in a 2nd dig). Having said that, a quality bat. Didn't know he had gone home....you sure?? All sides can have bad days, just glad it was last Saturday and not in the next month, hopefully. Not too sure YCCC will have it all their way come finals time.... just my opinion.

N

Not sure about a massive hole??? Didnt exactly dominate... 159 @ 26.5 (with his high score of 56 in a 2nd dig). Having said that, a quality bat. Didn't know he had gone home....you sure?? All sides can have bad days, just glad it was last Saturday and not in the next month, hopefully. Not too sure YCCC will have it all their way come finals time.... just my opinion.

How do you see it playing out?

YCCC will once again be very hard to beat over 4 days, they'll be more vulnerable in the semi when the elements and luck can play a role

have a look at the updated forecast ! and for what its worth any team that sooks should have been in a better position coming to the last round
What an arcahic view, why even schedule a round 11 if you think teams dont need it to qualify for finals? Maybe some sides havent played certain other sides, and its their turn to beat up on an opposition that teams above have already beat?

Yeah poor old APW, coach walks out after not getting paid, Taylor shopping himself around allready for the same reason. Looks like more off season exedus's from the "Sooks of Senior Division".
By the way is Rutley still out in the middle of the Hogan's Rd Oval with his umbrella still arguing the outfield is ok to play on?? Very funny sight indeed!

Harmony at APW?? Coach doesnt bother playing out the season??
If your capt had any brains he would have declared when 8 for 200odd to put you into 4th spot.
Enjoy watching the NAB cup this weekend.
Your a genius mate!!! Good Luck to you the weather won't save you this week !!!! By the way Kelly missing due to Family reasons but you that don't you ???????

Back