Senior North 2nd's

mickeybee

Senior North 2nd's

Considering there is a Central 2's thread, might as well have a north 2's thread as well..

Who are main dangers? Best players? Problems associated with not having an umpire? Anything else at all...

Go crazy!!

Re: Senior North 2nd's

It looks like the north is a far stronger competion that the central area.Altona North finished 2nd last year yet are sat bottom after 3 rounds.Also spotty did nothing the year before but went back to central 2nds and won a premiership.

Can anybody confirm this?

I think 2's teams in all comps would fluctuate more in standard than 1's..

I've never played central, but could be a valid point..

I for one, wish it was Senior Div, and then Senior Div 2's.. I know that will never happen because of travel, but i never minded it..

mickeybee;281390 said:
I think 2's teams in all comps would fluctuate more in standard than 1's..

I've never played central, but could be a valid point..

I for one, wish it was Senior Div, and then Senior Div 2's.. I know that will never happen because of travel, but i never minded it..

OK, I'll give this thread one more chance..

Played against St Bernards on the weekend, I was pretty impressed. Once you get past the pretty poor sledging they are decent enough fellas, and look to be flag favorites.

If I could catch we would have beaten them, but thems the breaks..

This comp is so tight, right from second to seventh.. Anyone's guess who will finish top 4.

Also, it was great to have an umpire, he did a great job and I hear that other games also had an umpire.

Any other points of interest on the weekend? Don't be embarrased you play 2's, someone has to do it..

DizzyGillepsie;297356 said:
good effort with the bat though mickybee

Thanks Dizz, I was dropped early which always helps..

Sadly, it wasn't enough.. Plus the massive hangover didn't help.

I think it might be time for me to call it quits on this thread and come join you boys..

Back