Shepparton Cricket Association 2010/11

Tatsean

Shepparton Cricket Association 2010/11

No comments on this competition for awhile.....any updates for the upcoming 2010/11 season? I have only heard that Tatura has signed up ex CPSTB's and Victorian spinner Bryan Doyle as A Grade Captain and Head Coach for the next 2 years. Any other club recruits yet? Only around 10 weeks to go until the start of the season! :D

Re: Shepparton Cricket Association 2010/11

Hey guys, I just moved to the area and looking for a club for the 10/11 season.
Looking for a club with a good culture and good blokes, who enjoy a beer after games.
Im no world beater, I just have a go

Any help folks?
Cheers

Mate if your no world beater then every Shepp Club don't want you.
That's just their culture.
You're better off heading up the Highjway for half an hour to a Murray Valley Cricket Association club.
Much better culture and because of that, better cricket.

Murray Valley have dominated Shepp for years in Country Week competitions, Shepp dont even have a Melbourne Country Week side anymore...
It's a fairly weak comp. Much better off in the Murray Valley.

rightarmquick;405251 said:
Mate if your no world beater then every Shepp Club don't want you.
That's just their culture.
You're better off heading up the Highjway for half an hour to a Murray Valley Cricket Association club.
Much better culture and because of that, better cricket.

Murray Valley have dominated Shepp for years in Country Week competitions, Shepp dont even have a Melbourne Country Week side anymore...
It's a fairly weak comp. Much better off in the Murray Valley.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is the biggest crock of shit i have ever heard. If u want to have a few beers and not be soft cocks like murray valley at country week then shepp comp is for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is the biggest crock of shit i have ever heard. If u want to have a few beers and not be soft cocks like murray valley at country week then shepp comp is for you.

Oh dear.....its ass backwards comments like this that give the SCA a bad name.....why don't we go to Melbourne Country Week, and we havn't beaten MVCA for the last 2 years at Bendigo.....there set up is much more professional than ours, and for a "smaller" association they seem to have much more $$$ to spend than we do?......

Back