Signatures

Re: Signatures

www.cricdesignz.co.uk, or an easier way (meaning you dont have to sign up) PM me and ill make one for you when i have time, although if others do it after seeing this message, expect a wait, as im not a machine ;) and i have studies :)

So yeah PM me!

skateboarder said:
You might want to consider limiting the sizes, in pixels, of signatures to save space and make the forum look tidier.

We already have rules in place for signatures and avatars.

Obviously you didnt read the rules ::)

But yeah, the size and limit is in there!

Simbazz said:
We already have rules in place for signatures and avatars.

Obviously you didnt read the rules ::)

But yeah, the size and limit is in there!

I have read the rules. I meant, limit them more, 400x100 is too big for me, despite how good it might be for graphics designers.

We threw it about what size the Signatures should be, and in the end a decision was made 400x100.

What size would you like to see Lee? Maybe it can be arranged as anything is open to debate amoung those big wigs at the top like AB and A_A :p

Simbazz said:
We threw it about what size the Signatures should be, and in the end a decision was made 400x100.

What size would you like to see Lee? Maybe it can be arranged as anything is open to debate amoung those big wigs at the top like AB and A_A :p

How about 350x100 pixels? It may seem like a small change, but it will approve the appearance of the forum without taking away opportunities for graphics designers.

You've got a good point Lee, it's very hard to set limits for things such as sigs etc as we want people to have decent graphics that looks good but at the same time have to cater for those they don't have superfast broadband.

We'll certainly look at your suggestion.

Maybe he just has a 200x350 sized screen :p. Nothings changed so no need to complain ;). If it aint broke dont fix it is the motto.

We constantly review the forums and feel that the current sig size is adequate.

If things change then we will let you all know!

hey guys I need some help i've tried to visit the website cricdesignz.co.uk but for some reason it says
'Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)' what does this mean? I really want to have a cool signature but it this keeps popping up
Is the website down or something if so then do any of you know when it will back
Thanks!

That site is no longer related to simplyCricket. It has been down for quite some time now.

Not sure to be honest with you. I think it's been down for a while.

If you pm the member Simbazz, he may be able to sort you out with something or point you in the right direction.

Erm...Well i'm slightly snowed under for the next few weeks with 18 assignment completed for next friday :p So its unlikely i'll be doing anything until then.

If the guys don't mind, stick your request in this thread and i'll get round to it when i can. I'm sure the Admin team wont mind if i, seeming to be the only guy interested in graphics on the site :p, kinda take it over making things will you?

Back