SimplyCricket youtube channel

Hitterman

SimplyCricket youtube channel

Finally I got sC's youtube channel. I was searching for it but I forgot the username. I have suscribed it. Any chances of updating the channel? It's really amazingly designed. I am sure it will be now called as BigCricket's Channel.

SimplyCricket Youtube Channel

Re: SimplyCricket youtube channel

I have updated the post with the channel's link. I think it will be good if we'll have some good coaching videos.

It will also help the newbie cricketers.

schwab2clarkson;296718 said:
Any chance of you guys getting the youtube tags up and running?

Maybe in the future but there is no hardship in linking to a video for the time being.

Hi Hitterman and Mas...

I've deleted the music videos that somehow got on there but if u want i can make a new one called bigcricket as it is not possible to rename it.

hitterman.... i think we have to be active for 48 hours before subscription is on offer. Its the same as the avatar.

Could someone run through an overview of what the simplycricket youtube channel was about?

Could someone run through an overview of what the simplycricket youtube channel was about?
I have been the member of sC from the starting and I have only seen videos related to cricket coaching. I mean, like bowling tip videos,batting tip videos and like that.

sC.net was the first website to offer online cricket coaching to the users. When sC became popular some sites like PC also adopted this trend. But as we say "Old is Gold" and when sC merged with BC, BC became more good.
(correct me if i am wrong).

D.K;297010 said:

The main idea behind it was a place to link coaching videos etc. It was also there to allow people to upload their own videos so that they could get feedback and advice if needed.

Something similar could work for this site, although as it has a broader range of topics we could open up what sort of videos are linked to.

It seems very interesting and I feel it would have a good place on here.

In the start of BigCricket the first admin BigJeff got into putting alittle bit of a radio show up for us to listen to talking about the games, series and issues. Was pretty good with some special guests like other users.

Radio show is also a good idea. I decided to take the full charge of the Cricketer's guide so that we can produce quality work from bigcricket.

I am still waiting for the staff to permit me for that.

If anything like that is ever done, a member of the staff will be incharge.

Back