Site Graphics

Re: Site Graphics

I know that humans do make mistakes but I wouldn't post something, not once but twice, without being sure of it.

800x600 is the screen resolution, not the dimensions for the banner. We need a banner thats less than 800 pixels in width and the height should not be more than 200 pixels. So the limit is 800x200 but anything smaller than that will do too. :)
As far as colour goes, try what you want. We don't have any limitations.

Ah! It will, we want to have a bit of an update to the site, so if someone comes up with some cracking colours then they may well be used. If not we'll adapt what we have or the banner.

I would say try a combo of colours THIS and THIS. Try that. I tried that combo on one of my websites and it looked great. It looks much better filled in bars than in text. :p

ive made tons of cricket graphics like drawings etc. and ill be putting them into a banner soon.

It is only a temporary look. We have a brand new design in the works (and haver had for some time) but exams and a few other things have held work up.

2427017853_642ba4c760.jpg

Theres my attempt...AA talk to me on msn please. Is that offer still open from ages ago?

Nearly finished creating the rest of my graphics project heres a few cricket ideas i have done , after i have done my graphics project ill get on making that banner.
gamecase.jpg

Heres a Copy of an advert i've just done for our club!

poster.jpg

and a copy of our front cover to our fixture card

FixturesCardBooklet2-1.jpg

Back