Somersets new kit!!!

leggeb4

Somersets new kit!!!

I was witness to the worst one-day coloured clothing schemes ever yesterday. Somerset played Gloucs in a friendly and there was nothing friendly about their new GREY/RED kit. It's horrid and their training kit is blue, so there was a clash of players (who's playing for who?).

I was privy to a chat and heard Somerset turned down ADIDAS as clothing supplier, aren't you Taunton boys happy you had Bradbury on your doorstep!!!!!!

Has anyone got sight of the NEW ADIDAS ENGLAND kit yet???

Re: Somersets new kit!!!

New England kit - here

Back to the topic, the guy in charge of kit had this to say:

"What we have tried to do this year with the one day shirts is to get back to traditional club colours, which is what people have been talking to me about for sometime. They want to see the greys and the reddy maroon colours in the kit which is what we have done."

I agree with you, a pretty horrid kit:

011333358738800.jpg

its camouflage for the UK weather! dark grey to match the clouds and red to hide the ball!

It is really hard to pick the players out as well against stands. I remember Manu Utd blaming their grey kit for the 6-3 drubbing Southampton gave them. Maybe Somerset have a plan of hiding players and springing out to take catches.

leggeb4 said:
It is really hard to pick the players out as well against stands. I remember Manu Utd blaming their grey kit for the 6-3 drubbing Southampton gave them. Maybe Somerset have a plan of hiding players and springing out to take catches.

Haha yeh, they changed to the blue kit at half time. That game was awesome, Egil Ostenstad hat-trick.

Back